Here is why the offense was terrible.

I have no idea what these pictures are supposed to show. You do realize that the right call is to keep the RB in to block on blitz’s from the D though right?

I dont really think he does.

They could have run some more slants, curls, and screen passes to help some maybe.

But that's not really what the offense is predicated on.

And the o line got absolutely mauled the second half along with getting pre snap penalties the entire game.

Reactions: NCFisher
It’s hilarious to me how everyone is so upset when we are 8-1. Y’all are going to run the best coach we have had in 15 years out the door. We are still WAY ahead of schedule and our best days are ahead of us. Chill out.
Pretty much. People freaking out and not seeing where we are currently compared to where we were supposed to be this year. If at the start of the season you said the #1 and #2 teams in the nation both undefeated at 8-0 will play each other and to make a guess of who those teams are……..how far down the list do you think the talking heads of the sports world would go before Tennessee was mentioned?

It’s hilarious to me how everyone is so upset when we are 8-1. Y’all are going to run the best coach we have had in 15 years out the door. We are still WAY ahead of schedule and our best days are ahead of us. Chill out.
Pointing out why the offense was so bad doesn’t mean being upset we’re 8-1. Believe it or not, some people can look at things in the whole and in the singular, at the same time.

Reactions: mpfvol
On another note, it should be clear now the two best teams in the SEC are both in the east. Our "terrible play" calling coach had no trouble against LSU and BAMA. Georgia and Tennessee are playing on another level. One had to lose and today it was UT.

Kind of my point. Feel free to go back and watch the sacks and youl will see a similar pattern each time. No safety valve. Lots of green grass in the flat.

But sure, if it makes you feel better, please.

You’re getting your feelings hurt over message board posts. Relax, people are just having fun with your self appointed genius level football IQ

Reactions: VolDorado
Geez let the blame game begin.
Amen was telling people at work this the whole game ..Very interesting that a genius like him does this ...He was off talking before the game .,In his voice he was tight and nervous ..

VN Store

Back