Here is why the offense was terrible.

This is all on Heupel. He knew this UGA defense would be aggressive and didn’t scheme in any plan to make them pay. Here are three successive screen shots. The tailback is doing nothing. He’s blocking, but he’s not in any route for an escape valve. If they had the TB scrape off to the right, look at the amount of green grass. It’s absurd. Never, not once, was UGA made to pay for their over aggressive play. This should have been schemed into the game plan.
Bro, UGA is the only team to give our offense problems 2 years in a row. The next step for us is to start stacking Top 5 recruiting classes.

Was part of our offensive game plan to NOT have Hooker run? Pretty sure I heard Kesling not long after the 3rd quarter started say Tennessee was trying to not run Hooker. Doesn’t make sense to me though.

I didn’t expect to win the game. I didn’t expect us to look this bad. Very simple schematic things that were blatantly obvious to anyone with any football acumen.
Or could it be a superior Georgia team with an excellent defensive plan to take away what we do well? But obviously you have more football acumen than the coach. You should have applied for the job.

I knew the Vols problems would be pinpointed and solved in this forum. Best coaches in the world post right here.
So, you don’t think what was pointed out is accurate? This ain’t theb1980s. You can essentially watch film with the tech we have in our living rooms. Anyone want to honestly say Heupel had a good game plan today?

Anyone?

Nope, mocking the post is easier.

Reactions: Tnslim1
Or could it be a superior Georgia team with an excellent defensive plan to take away what we do well? But obviously you have more football acumen than the coach. You should have applied for the job.
No question UGA has a superior roster.

If you think Heupel had a good game plan then I have some ocean front property in Vonore for sale.

The OL got whipped the whole game. Hooker was sacked 7 times that’s why they shut us down.
Kind of my point. Feel free to go back and watch the sacks and youl will see a similar pattern each time. No safety valve. Lots of green grass in the flat.

But sure, if it makes you feel better, please.

Reactions: Tnslim1
So, you don’t think what was pointed out is accurate? This ain’t theb1980s. You can essentially watch film with the tech we have in our living rooms. Anyone want to honestly say Heupel had a good game plan today?

Anyone?

Nope, mocking the post is easier.
Sometimes someone has a better plan (and more talent) than you. Smart had a great defensive plan and like it or not, we need to give him credit for that.

I didn’t expect to win the game. I didn’t expect us to look this bad. Very simple schematic things that were blatantly obvious to anyone with any football acumen.
Simple schematic things like don’t jump offsides. Pick up the blitz. Plays were absolutely there to win this game. Everyone knows more than the coach when we lose though.

Cmon dude...you seriously think you its so simple you can see it but Golesh and Heupel dudnt?

They got outcoached...but you would have as well...

Smh at some of yall

PS

Pleeeeaaaase wait a season or two before the Fahr Heuple begins

Heupel could have made a few adjustments but noone is scheming around the offensive line getting their asses handed to them the entire second half and the wide receivers getting smothered all game.
I’d challenge you to go back and watch the film. Very obvious patterns. UGA blitzed. Blitzing provides huge opportunities. Heupel had Hooker standing like a statue and did not use the flats all night. Facts. Prove me wrong.

VN Store

Back