Help it make sense!!

Other than a few degrees on the wall, they know no more than you and I do about college football. But those degrees on the wall matter…somehow, some way…they are wiser than us and know better for us. Make no mistake, these people have powers that none of us can measure. The rationale that they dispose is not to be questioned.

We controlled our own destiny and blew it if we were 11-1 right now we would be in the playoff we have nobody to blame ourselves. Giving up 63 and losing by 25 to South Carolina was inexcusable
It’s entirely possible that we’d be behind USC when they win their conference next year and most of the cucks on here would gladly accept it.

There is no 2022 evidence to support this assertion.
Go watch Milton throw the ball against Vandy last week. He’s making the same mistakes he was last year and rain doesn’t cause that. Rain usually causes inaccuracies due to the ball slipping out and floating. It doesn’t cause the ball to not have any touch on it and for Joe to force a ball to a covered receiver on 2nd and long when there’s no pressure on him and he also has wide open first down runs

Reactions: Hopeful Vol
Yes they do. Milton is a terrible QB. I wish him nothing but success and I hope Huepel and Halzle can work magic with him, but there’s a reason he ended up at Tennessee when we were in the shape we were in during the summer of last year despite having one of the best arms college football has ever seen and being able to run like a deer at 6’5 240. He’s a slow decision maker, inaccurate thrower, and has a poor field and pocket presence. He wouldn’t have gone 4-4 on deep balls to Hyatt and most certainly wouldn’t have been able to make the 2 throws that Hooker made to set us up for the game winning field goal under that kind of pressure even if the game were close at that point. I’m as big of a fan of this team as anyone on here and likely a bigger one than most. However if the tables were turned and Bama had squeaked by us in Bryant Denny earlier this year on a last second field goal and Bryce Young tore his ACL in a 30 point loss 3 weeks later everyone on here would say we have a better team than them. We are a very average football team that had an elite passing game this year that was led by the best QB in college football. Without Hooker we lose to Pitt, Bama, and Florida. He’s been that big of an impact player for us
Try again, bud.

Attachments

• Big Fat NO.JPG
    Big Fat NO.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
I believe the talk of Ohio state going to orange now is all a Hussle ...It's just away for us to get off being above bama and get us to be mad about that ..Then orange will pick us and we will all be happy .. Meanwhile they put the lid back on the Vaseline and walk away like hero's...

Distraction tactic… I could see it

Reactions: UTvols#1
Go watch Milton throw the ball against Vandy last week. He’s making the same mistakes he was last year and rain doesn’t cause that. Rain usually causes inaccuracies due to the ball slipping out and floating. It doesn’t cause the ball to not have any touch on it and for Joe to force a ball to a covered receiver on 2nd and long when there’s no pressure on him and he also has wide open first down runs

Yes. He really hindered us that game when he led the offense to more points against Vanderbilt than Bryce Young’s Tide had. Definitely should get dropped for that 50 burger.

Reactions: utvolCO
Those are all good reasons for the casual football fan or even some sportwriters, but it is not the stated criteria of a professional committee ranking for playoffs..
Comprehensive reading skills is lacking in a few on this board . They have 5 requirements TN wins 4 of those 5 but still behind bama . According to those requirements Its the Vols . Its like math 2+2 equals 4 do not give requirements if they do not equal what they are suppose to equal . It is that simple.

Reactions: DonDiego
Ohio state doesn't have any more games left to move forward, so no

Bama won no more games than we did this year, they just moved ahead based on timing of the losses for us vs them. By that standard, Ohio State should move right past Michigan if Michigan loses to a bad Big 10 west team.

VN Store

Back