Head coach names discussed on Florida boards

We won the east the last two years for two reasons. One, great defense. Two, everyone else was so laughably bad that we more or less were gifted it.

Three years in we should see big improvement. Instead, we have regressed. We are the UT of Florida.

Wrong. The reason you won the East the past 2 years is because of bad coaching at the University of Tennessee.

UF didnt win the East as much as UT lost it.

Reactions: 1 person
Bob stoops suddenly took a weird, not announced or previously hinted at retirement out of thin air....

Maybe he heard about some insider gossip that Mac is an incompetent moron that can't win without Muschamps guys...I mean, Spurrier has been slinking around Gainesville now for awhile, him and his old buddy Bob Stoops probably keep in touch pretty regularly...I can imagine Spurrier isn't too shy over a personal phone call about what he thinks about Mac....

Maybe ole Spurrier runs Mac out, gets a buddy hire in Florida...

Of course this terrifies me to think about. The last thing I want is Bob Stoops at Florida. Lol

0830spor3fanappreciate.jpg

Bob stoops suddenly took a weird, not announced or previously hinted at retirement out of thin air....

Maybe he heard about some insider gossip that Mac is an incompetent moron that can't win without Muschamps guys...I mean, Spurrier has been slinking around Gainesville now for awhile, him and his old buddy Bob Stoops probably keep in touch pretty regularly...I can imagine Spurrier isn't too shy over a personal phone call about what he thinks about Mac....

Maybe ole Spurrier runs Mac out, gets a buddy hire in Florida...

Of course this terrifies me to think about. The last thing I want is Bob Stoops at Florida. Lol

Big Game Bob is pretty happy out here shaking hands and kissing up to donors of the program. He's sitting in that "special assistant" seat to the AD at Oklahoma and likely wouldn't go back into coaching immediately.

He's kind of like OU's version of Fulmer or what Spurrier is to Florida. But right now, he's as quiet as he can be which is a good thing since he's allowing Riley to make his own mark on the program without interference.

VN Store

Back