HBO's True Detective

The last 2 episodes have been awesome and confirmed what i thought might be part of the show after the first episode.
I’m Not trying to give anything away here, but what if a certain person is hiding in plain sight to get close to those who don’t think they did their job correctly? Maybe someone isn’t who we think that they are? Or is very close to someone , like a child or relative. Won’t exactly take an NSA code breaker to figure out my theory, but that s what I think .

I'm really looking forward to the season finale. There's a lot of loose ends to wrap up so it'll be interesting to see how that gets done. The last 2 episodes have been excellent and have really built a lot of momentum towards what will hopefully be a great ending.

The last 2 episodes have been awesome and confirmed what i thought might be part of the show after the first episode.
I’m Not trying to give anything away here, but what if a certain person is hiding in plain sight to get close to those who don’t think they did their job correctly? Maybe someone isn’t who we think that they are? Or is very close to someone , like a child or relative. Won’t exactly take an NSA code breaker to figure out my theory, but that s what I think .

My wife agrees with what I think your theory is. Excited to see how everything gets wrapped up, if it gets wrapped up.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
It been really good but I was a bit disappointed that they spelled out everything in the last episode. I liked the mystery and the subtle clues associated to the yellow king. Like the small picture colored in the girls room. Oh well, it’s been good, not great, but entertaining

I enjoyed the finale. They'll never be able to top the first season, but this season was good and definitely saved the show for me after Season 2 was such a **** show.

It was good, but I definitely left wanting more. I thought my theory had a chance to be correct for about 30 seconds and then I was wrong. This season was really good, but they just set the bar so high in season 1.

Good season, but still pales in comparison to season one. The performances, dialogue, and just how great Marty and Rust’s characters were and how they were played by WH and MM will be hard to top.

Good season, but still pales in comparison to season one. The performances, dialogue, and just how great Marty and Rust’s characters were and how they were played by WH and MM will be hard to top.
Don't think they will be able to top it. That 1st season is one of the best singular stories from writing to directing to acting that has ever hit the screen. Amazing stuff. Never get tired of watching it.

The gone baby gone theory was floated from the beginning pretty much. Kind of underwhelming overall. Ali gave a hell of a performance though, probably the best in the series outside of Rust and maybe Marty.

Better than season 2 for sure, but still can't help but feel is was a pale imitation of season one's greatness.

Have to agree. I enjoyed this season if for no other reason Ali and Dorff were great together and had great characters.

The finale was very underwhelming though. I kept waiting for something more and at the credits was disappointed.

I thought this season was intriguing but slow at the same time. They'll never come close to the first season, but Ali was good though.

like where was the big action season for the finale.. like he forgets who she is right at the moment hes gonna meet her? idk ****** ending i thought to a season i thought was iffy anyways.. season 1 or die

Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back