HBO's "Game of Thrones"

So there's plausible theories out there that Bran has actually been orchestrating this whole thing to become king. Does that make him a "bad guy" knowing he could have found a way to influence events to save thousands of lives?

So there's plausible theories out there that Bran has actually been orchestrating this whole thing to become king. Does that make him a "bad guy" knowing he could have found a way to influence events to save thousands of lives?
That's the only explanation I have for his actions during the Long Night.

Aftershow was pretty boring but it was a good tribute to all the hard work behind the scenes. The most interesting take was the actors finding out they were dying (Or Kit finding out Jon Snow was killing Dany) Also, the fact that they brought in cast like the faceless guy to throw fans off. (make them think Arya was dead.)

You can pull any imagery or substance you want suggesting that Bran was suppose to be king but D&D pulled it straight out their ass.
It was said multiple times before the finale that this ending is also what GRRM has in mind, it's the path leading to it that is different. Therefore, it's not really pulling it out of their ass to make Bran king assuming D&D didn't just do their own thing after those conversations.

Last edited:
It was said multiple times before the finale that this ending is also what GRRM has in mind, it's the path leading to it that is different. Therefore, it's not really pulling it out of their ass to make Bran king as assuming D&D didn't just do their own thing after those conversations.

In my mind I see the fragile peace going up in flames pretty quickly. As Varys said, "Power lies where men believe it lies"..I just don't see anybody believing in or following "Bran the Broken"

Since it is left up in the air and there being such an obvious power vacuum, it will all go to hell pretty quickly imo. I can see the rest of Westeros eventually needing Jon to come back to be what he truly is, and according to all their prophecies he is destined to be...a leader of men...not a conqueror, not an administrator..a leader. Just like Aragorn...he may wander as a "ranger" for awhile, but he will have eventually have to accept his rightful place, to restore true peace to the land.

That is my ending.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Don't buy it..she went full Dragon and the pussies couldn't handle it.

She took Olennas advice, and Missandei's last request and burned that isht to tha ground.
Don’t care who she blames it on. 10’s of thousand’s of charred innocent corpses say bisch is cray cray!

Don’t think he was on the tip of Fat Man and Little Boy...and I missed where the Japanese surrendered.
Lol..you win..and I know it had to be done. It was either gonna be a bloodbath costing 100s of thousands of US soldiers lives, or leave their government in charge...neither was acceptable, so the unfortunate smallfolk of Hiroshima and Nagasaki paid the ultimate price. A better comparison would be Dresden...that was stupid, vengeful vindictiveness, and completely unnecessary.

VN Store

Back