HBO's "Game of Thrones"

There were a couple of uncomfortable scenes yesterday.

Great episode.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't remember Renly's relationship with the Knight of the Roses being so obvious in the books, but hey, it's HBO.

Man, I love this show....Viserys death is one of the best Tv deaths I've ever seen. A crown for a king....

Man, I love this show....Viserys death is one of the best Tv deaths I've ever seen. A crown for a king....

That was very good, especially when paired with the earlier foreshadowing of her not being burned by the hot dragon's egg.

Good show. I never read the books, so it's all new to me.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I knew that was coming when I saw the title of the episode. That dude had it coming.

Having read the books, it is hard not to spoil it for my wife sometimes. She has been wishing him dead from almost the beginning and I successfully held my tongue about how it played out.

I knew that was coming when I saw the title of the episode. That dude had it coming.

Having read the books, it is hard not to spoil it for my wife sometimes. She has been wishing him dead from almost the beginning and I successfully held my tongue about how it played out.

I've got the same problem, my wife hasn't read the books either and I have to hold my tongue.

For those of you that have read them, I'm pretty sure I know what's going to happen next week and it will be a big cliff hanger.

The season ending cliff hanger is going to be epic as well.

Overall, I'm pleased with the show, they stayed very loyal to the source material and haven't strayed that much, other than try to speed up the plot or to summarize plot points that they aren't going to film.

I've got the same problem, my wife hasn't read the books either and I have to hold my tongue.

For those of you that have read them, I'm pretty sure I know what's going to happen next week and it will be a big cliff hanger.

The season ending cliff hanger is going to be epic as well.

Overall, I'm pleased with the show, they stayed very loyal to the source material and haven't strayed that much, other than try to speed up the plot or to summarize plot points that they aren't going to film.

I haven't read the books, and I know they are fairly long but do you think a 10 episode season is enough to cover the first book?

I haven't read the books, and I know they are fairly long but do you think a 10 episode season is enough to cover the first book?

Yes, I checked on episode 5 and they were roughly 1/2 through.... pulls out book.... yep, they're roughly 60% of the way in.... they've pushed one "moment" off to episode 7 though (I think, they might hold off one more).

caught the first three episodes On Demand over the weekend, seems to be pretty solid although Prince Lannister looks a little too much like Prince Charming from the "Shrek" franchise.

That was definitely one of the more gruesome deaths I've seen in a TV series...

I have really liked this series so far and am now considering reading the books.

That was definitely one of the more gruesome deaths I've seen in a TV series...

I have really liked this series so far and am now considering reading the books.
I personally enjoyed them

I know it takes Martin several years to write the books and he has a couple more to go. I would imagine they will have to split a couple of the next books into two seasons.

VN Store

Back