"Have some damn class."

Maybe Butch shouldnt have his players faking injuries to slow down an offense. How about that kind of class.

How about you don't blare stupid rap music on 3rd down well into the play clock and then Announce the down through your crappy sound system as the ball is being snapped. Neyland can be loud on its own--no need for that weak sauce.
Your band played that stupid 3 note tune all night long when we were on offense with the clock running. Stop whining.

Reactions: 12 people
Maybe Butch shouldnt have his players faking injuries to slow down an offense. How about that kind of class.

How about you don't blare stupid rap music on 3rd down well into the play clock and then Announce the down through your crappy sound system as the ball is being snapped. Neyland can be loud on its own--no need for that weak sauce.

Lulz.

Who faked an injury, Einstein?

Reactions: 2 people
"Win some damn games." -Striker

How about he makes some plays himself. He was not near the factor he was last year and I specifically watched for him. Watched the game again this morning. We ran at him, rolled Dobbs to his side, and RBs blocking him; he seemed was less impactful than the other D Lineman and Sanchez. He got some assist tackles but his a$$ is the moron for thinking Hurd was just another average back. Hurd let him know about it too

Reactions: 1 person
Did you see the video of Striker post game on Saturday Down South's website? Guy is a total tool

What he doesn't seem to realize or care about is all the draft day war rooms where he's costing himself money because he's made it easy to label him immature.

Reactions: 3 people
Handle your business and win the game. Then he won't be able to taunt.

That's the problem. We don't have the stones to do what it takes.

So we piss and moan about being taunted. It's Spurrier all over again.

Those of you defending striker need to grow a pair. This wasn't neutral territory. This was players dancing on the T, flipping off fans, and taunting recruits, IN OUR HOUSE! You don't have the pride, or balls, to acknowledge the total lack of class and sportsmanship shown last night, and that is pathetic.

I agree FWIW ESPN cut out real quick, so many at home watching didnt see this stuff -- they cut to the LSU game right when Striker was shown taunting the crowd

Butch just told the guy something he needed to hear. Someone needed to tell him and he's obviously not getting it from his own coaches. It's good advice and if he's smart, he'll take it -- which means he probably won't take it.

All you need to know is the guy told the media afterwards that he didn't think what he did was disrespectful, even though in the video he brags about disrespecting us. So he's a punk and a liar. Maybe he'll get lucky and out-grow it.

Butch just told the guy something he needed to hear. Someone needed to tell him and he's obviously not getting it from his own coaches. It's good advice and if he's smart, he'll take it -- which means he probably won't take it.

All you need to know is the guy told the media afterwards that he didn't think what he did was disrespectful, even though in the video he brags about disrespecting us. So he's a punk and a liar. Maybe he'll get lucky and out-grow it.

This is a parenting issue, or lack there of. "What's a father?" - Eric Striker

Maybe fat 40 year olds shouldn't yell nasty things at a 20 year old kid and then expect him to be the one to have class.

There is no excuse for what any of the Tennessee fans said or did, but you're going to pretend like you can just walk up to fans in their own stadium after a heartbreaking loss taunting their University, their recruits, their conference, and themselves in general and they aren't going to say some mean ****? LOL gtfoh.

They are called 'fans' for a reason, you taunt them and rub salt in their wounds after you just won and make no mistake they will be fanatical. Glad you are so quick to absolve him of any responsibility though, he seems like a great ambassador of OU...

Reactions: 5 people
Thought this was pretty funny, but I'm sure Butch will get ripped for it. I agree with the sentiment, but I'm not sure about the timing.

Yeah, I just don't understand this comment at all. I was watching Butch when he said this to Striker,& Striker just seemed to listen then walk off. The class came from the Vol fans as well as the OK fans. I was at Calhoun's Friday night & both fan bases were just having a good time together as well as the whole weekend. But on that field Butch just needs to worry about our players & put us in the best situation to win. Go Vols!

I think CBJ should concentrate on his game management, his coaches coaching and his players playing a full 60 minutes believe he's starts worrying himself over the class of other teams players

"Go for a 4th and goal from your one w/ a checkerboarded stadium at home!"

Seriously, Butch is right but the appearance it gives does not put CBJ in a favorable light.

What he doesn't seem to realize or care about is all the draft day war rooms where he's costing himself money because he's made it easy to label him immature.

I agree with everything you say and I'm not picking a fight with you.

While what you say is mostly true you have an immature d!<khead go number one overall just in this past draft. The NFL just pretends to care.

Reactions: 2 people
Did you see the video of Striker post game on Saturday Down South's website? Guy is a total tool

No doubt.

I have nothing but ill will for Striker after that.

But that's something Stoops and his staff should be dealing with, not Jones.

Nothing good ever comes from coaches getting into verbal sparring sessions with opposing players.

He could have said something to Stoops however.

No doubt.

I have nothing but ill will for Striker after that.

But that's something Stoops and his staff should be dealing with, not Jones.

Nothing good ever comes from coaches getting into verbal sparring sessions with opposing players.

He could have said something to Stoops however.
Oh that makes sense. Good grief.

VN Store

Back