Has anyone else heard... (Jakob Johnson leaving?)

skasper06

...that Jakob Johnson has quit the team? I'm not trying to start a crazy panic or freak out (which I know is near impossible with VN). I just saw on twitter a guy who is usually pretty good about reporting on UT said one of his sources reported Jakob Johnson quit the team after being moved to TE. Personally I wouldn't understand this and would like to squash this rumor asap before it gets blown up if it's not true. Especially after CBJ said Jakob was all for the move if the coaches thought it would help the team. So does anyone else know anything?

Reactions: 2 people
...that Jakob Johnson has quit the team? I'm not trying to start a crazy panic or freak out (which I know is near impossible with VN). I just saw on twitter a guy who is usually pretty good about reporting on UT said one of his sources reported Jakob Johnson quit the team after being moved to TE. Personally I wouldn't understand this and would like to squash this rumor asap before it gets blown up if it's not true. Especially after CBJ said Jakob was all for the move if the coaches thought it would help the team. So does anyone else know anything?

Stop using words like "reporting" when you're really just talking about some jagoff on Twitter.

Reactions: 30 people
I seen someone else in another thread post the rumor, but I'd wait on an official statement before even making a comment in regards.

Last I read, was that Jakob loved this team and said he was willing to play any position to help; this team.

Reactions: 4 people

You're doing it wrong.

Reactions: 28 people
What a relief. Considering the title, i was afraid the first post was gonna be:

...about the bird.

Attachments

• 2015-08-14-12-11-06--676919166.jpeg
    2015-08-14-12-11-06--676919166.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 2,390
Reactions: 3 people
I saw it as well... But, I didn't want to post anything because you know what happens to a person when they report something they're told from within the program and it ends up not being 100% factual............

Reactions: 1 person

Is this from Fox sport 1?

Reactions: 2 people
Check out:

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/241672-scrimmage-news.html

posts 14+, Skasper. Also over on the recruiting forum, apparently.

Also, another possibility that Face first mentioned yesterday: could be a mole hunt. Time will tell.

I really do hope he's not quitting. We just need to find a spot for him. Great athlete.

Also hope some of this info is purposely leaked to find where the info is slipping through.

There's always info and leaks and "sources" but I'm sure the North stuff caused some deep distrust.

*IF* Croom doesn't have a big year, I'd comsider moving him to TE next Year. Hurd as well.

I don't think spreading a "Rumor" to 3000 users is going to squash it.:crazy:

Reactions: 12 people
I saw it as well... But, I didn't want to post anything because you know what happens to a person when they report something they're told from within the program and it ends up not being 100% factual............

Exactly, you get hyperventilating and a Mike Gundyish response from CBJ

VN Store

Back