Happy Holidays VOLS Basketball Family!

A belated Merry Christmas and wishing all a very happy new year, with an ETSU and Taxslayer Bowl win on the side.

Reactions: 2 people
My New Year's Message to My Volnation Friends:

Take the plunge into the New Year with a sense of NEWNESS: New Aim and Aspirations, New Hopes and Dreams, New Attitude, Efforts and Achievements. Everything NEW is Waiting for You in 2015.

Free yourself from all your grudges and sadness. Forget The Failures. Correct Your Mistakes. Mend broken relationships. Pick up the pieces.

Keep GOD first and Surely Success will be yours.

Warm wishes for happiness and prosperity for you and your family forever and always.

Happy New Year VolNation....Cheers! 🍸....and Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
My New Year's Message to My Volnation Friends:

Take the plunge into the New Year with a sense of NEWNESS: New Aim and Aspirations, New Hopes and Dreams, New Attitude, Efforts and Achievements. Everything NEW is Waiting for You in 2015.

Free yourself from all your grudges and sadness. Forget The Failures. Correct Your Mistakes. Mend broken relationships. Pick up the pieces.

Keep GOD first and Surely Success will be yours.

Warm wishes for happiness and prosperity for you and your family forever and always.

Happy New Year VolNation....Cheers! 🍸....and Go Vols!

Very well said. Reminds me of a quote I saw recently...

Don't live the same year 75 times and call it a life.

Let's use this thread to set aside all differences and wish each and everyone a Happy Holiday season. It doesn't matter what you celebrate...Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukkah, etc..remember, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. So be joyful and make others joyful too!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS VOLNATION!

Go Vols! :3cheers:

**Kwanzaa

Hope you and your family has enjoyed the holiday season Auntie Dee!!!! Happy new year!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Happy new year SD!
A brand new year and the time to put basketball aside and cheer on the football Vols to a bowl victory over Iowa in the New Year. This football team is going places and guess what, the basketball team won't be far behind in Tyndall's second year next year. It is going to be an exciting year for Tennessee sports!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back