Happy Holidays VOLS Basketball Family!

Let's use this thread to set aside all differences and wish each and everyone a Happy Holiday season. It doesn't matter what you celebrate...Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukkah, etc..remember, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. So be joyful and make others joyful too!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS VOLNATION!

Go Vols! :3cheers:

Can't we have one thread without bringing up our old coach? Oh you said Kwanza...carry on.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy Festivus for the rest of us.

Reactions: 4 people
Its Merry Christmas...don't make a political correct statement on this day please...thank you.

This was not intended to be just a Christmas thread, but a Holiday Thread for all. Many are celebrating a special time specific to their beliefs. So, We should be cognizant of all who dwell in VolNation.

However, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! :thumbsup:

Reactions: 2 people
This was not intended to be just a Christmas thread, but a Holiday Thread for all. Many are celebrating a special time specific to their beliefs. So, We should be cognizant of all who dwell in VolNation.

A-****ing-men!

I commend you for your empathy. Just be ready for a bunch of hostile back lash. A lot of posters on this board aren't too open-minded.

Reactions: 1 person

Well said.

I'll take that in the spirit of the season...God Bless you and yours as well AD.:good!:

A-****ing-men!

I commend you for your empathy. Just be ready for a bunch of hostile back lash. A lot of posters on this board aren't too open-minded.

Chris...does that include closed minded people who hate Christmas? Yes I'll admit sir...when it comes to this season I am VERY closed minded.

Want to say a special "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" to our newest members, the Jabari McGhee and Braxton Bonds families. We really appreciate the added insight from you all!

Reactions: 3 people
I don't care if anyone says happy holidays or emery Christmas but I don't think u have to be a redneck to get tired of all the political correctness going on in this country.

I agree I was mostly making a joke. I don't think she was trying to be PC though, so the response was odd to me. And Emery Christmas to you good sir. :)

Want to say a special "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" to our newest members, the Jabari McGhee and Braxton Bonds families. We really appreciate the added insight from you all!

Thanks SD. Same to you and yours. I enjoy being on Volnation. As a matter of fact, it's my new favorite way to past time when I'm not watching SEC, Scandal, QVC, or CNN.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back