Halo: The Masterchief Collection

This game's release has been an absolute distaster. I wish I bought the digital copy so I could get a refund.

I've always kind of found that guy to be pretty insufferable, but I did laugh at his line where he called Halo 4 the "COD expansion pack to Halo".

Also, he's got a wedding ring on? I'm pretty sure nobody's buying that.

Yeah he usually gets on my nerves but that line was funny. Not buying the wedding band.

New update dropped sometime late yesterday or early today, and seems to have made some significant progress. Wait times were around 3-5 minutes, which is still a little long, but I was able to get in games for a couple of consecutive hours with pretty much even teams each time.

New update dropped sometime late yesterday or early today, and seems to have made some significant progress. Wait times were around 3-5 minutes, which is still a little long, but I was able to get in games for a couple of consecutive hours with pretty much even teams each time.

Phil Spencer basically set up shop to make sure 343 fixed this game.

Picked this up at Target today. Can't wait to play Halo 1 and 2. Never had the chance to play those! Hope the online is fixed.

Ive been trying to convince myself to buy this but I just cant with all the multiplayer issues. Maybe when the price drops

There have been improvements to matchmaking but I would still wait a few weeks.

There's plenty of campaign to keep everyone busy till matchmaking gets fully fixed. Yesterday and the day before seemed like a step back for the matchmaking reliability. It was on a roll the day of the patch, but the two days since, it's gone back to taking multiple attempts and usually 15+ minutes to actually get me into a match.

There's plenty of campaign to keep everyone busy till matchmaking gets fully fixed. Yesterday and the day before seemed like a step back for the matchmaking reliability. It was on a roll the day of the patch, but the two days since, it's gone back to taking multiple attempts and usually 15+ minutes to actually get me into a match.

Def enjoying the campaigns.

I may play the campaigns them. I've beat 1-3 several times on all difficulties but the new upgraded graphics may be worth it

I picked it up and love it. Gonna play the campaigns 1-4 so maybe multiplayer is fixed by then. The graphics look great with the 1080P and 60 frames per second upgrades

I hate digital copies

I don't mind them when they drop them significantly, like I bought Lost Planet 3 on the 360 because they had it for $10 and used at GameStop it was still $25.

But generally I avoid them, because you can't trade them in and I'm not convinced I won't lose them eventually. Otherwise I could play all the digital games I bought on the 360 on my One.

I went and got Halo MCC at Best Buy because I had $25 in certificates and I wanted to get the $15 in Rewards. So I'm not happy it had to be digital.

I don't mind them when they drop them significantly, like I bought Lost Planet 3 on the 360 because they had it for $10 and used at GameStop it was still $25.

But generally I avoid them, because you can't trade them in and I'm not convinced I won't lose them eventually. Otherwise I could play all the digital games I bought on the 360 on my One.

I went and got Halo MCC at Best Buy because I had $25 in certificates and I wanted to get the $15 in Rewards. So I'm not happy it had to be digital.

I want to go all digital but for the price it won't happen. I have gamers club unlocked through bestbuy which gives me 20% on all new games. So 48 bucks before tax which is nice, and it works on price drops.

VN Store

Back