Guys I'm worried about app st

Went to Boone to visit my friend in June. Beautiful place. I got to work out in their athletic weight room cause he's on the track team, see some of the football players. They even gave me free snacks. But they're about to get rekt.

But do they make their own peanut butter??? :question:

Don't feel bad for Joe.
He has plenty of time to watch the game at work.

If his boss ever joins VN and recognizes him, he's unemployed for sure.
Well, probably not. He's strangely likeable.

My boss comes to me for scores every weekend we work! He will during a big game pull it up on the computer at work so we can watch when we're not busy.

Reactions: 1 person
My boss comes to me for scores every weekend we work! He will during a big game pull it up on the computer at work so we can watch when we're not busy.

And this is why I want to fish with Joe.
Too bad he keeps using explosives. Smh.

App state? UT will beat them like a rented mule---they aren't that good. Have a few drinks and picture the blowout.

I mean they beat Michigan one time, and they're fighters.

*it's 34 days till football, and someone would've started this thread. I've never done a meltdown thread, so I jumped on the opportunity.

Haha

ewYx2dv_700wa_0.gif

Reactions: 2 people
App State is a very good team, they have a lot of players returning from a 11-2 season, they could give UT a hard time if we don't play great fundamental football. They have a great RB, who is fast and shifty.

Go Vols!

Appy State is like a sun-belt version of UT. 3 headed monster in the backfield and a lot of returning contributors to a pretty good defense. Problem for them is they are running into a much more talented version of themselves.

Vols 52- 21

I mean they beat Michigan one time, and they're fighters.

*it's 34 days till football, and someone would've started this thread. I've never done a meltdown thread, so I jumped on the opportunity.

Joe, I am sure you have gotten trashed aplenty without scrolling down. And I see you did this just for 5h1t5 and giggles, so I am glad you did it before some idiot did it for real.

How many players on Appy State's current roster played in that game in Ann Arbor? How many coaches are still there? The only "same" thing they might bring to Knoxville is the uniforms.

Not the same designed uniforms, but maybe the same actual uniforms. But don't overlook them. We have dropped a few to some sorry teams here and there, and that was the only explanation.

I am worried about Utah State and Keeton. I am kind of worried about Bowling Green. I am worried about Arkansas State. I am worried about Northwestern.

See a trend here? If as a UT fan you have honest concerns about Appy St, then you have NO faith in this team whatsoever.

VN Store

Back