Ground breaking news!!!! (not really)

Bray was right about fans being bandwagon.....

but on a serious note...if losing to Bama causing you to hit the breaking point, then you should of turned ur fan card in a long time ago

Reactions: 2 people
I too, am done. Flame all you want. I am born and raised in Tennessee and have supported with time and money for 30+ years. I do not post often but have been a member for a long time and cannot watch the product being put on the field. I AM NOT CALLING FOR DD TO BE FIRED OR BASHING PLAYERS AS I PLAYED COLLEGE BALL AND KNOW THEIR PERSPECTIVE. I have gone through the full gambit of denial, futile anger, and finally apathy since about 2000 and have reached the point where I just CANNOT care about watching the games. I hope that it is turned around and there is success in the future. Best to everyone.

This guy gets ITT!!!!:rock:

I too, am done. Flame all you want. I am born and raised in Tennessee and have supported with time and money for 30+ years. I do not post often but have been a member for a long time and cannot watch the product being put on the field. I AM NOT CALLING FOR DD TO BE FIRED OR BASHING PLAYERS AS I PLAYED COLLEGE BALL AND KNOW THEIR PERSPECTIVE. I have gone through the full gambit of denial, futile anger, and finally apathy since about 2000 and have reached the point where I just CANNOT care about watching the games. I hope that it is turned around and there is success in the future. Best to everyone.

C ya':clapping:

Thanks for checking in...was wondering where the hell you've been:hi:

You guys are awesome and are exactly what makes a board interesting. Reasonable fans and fans who are apathetic

I will always support our team no matter how bad the season is going or who the HC is.
C ya':clapping:

Thats like not liking the US anymore if you hate the president. except we cant vote dooley out :( once dooleys gone we will hire a coach with a brain and get excited again ......then he'll come back and we can tell him to go F* himself

Announce to him your closing the checkbook. People up there only listen when the checkbook closes.

VN Store

Back