Ground breaking news!!!! (not really)

what does this board have to do with UT Football being a disappointment to you? We are all disappointed. Sleep it off and we'll see you again. Once a Vol, always a Vol :hi:

I know it hurts. Go Vols! Thanks guys for reminding to be a vol

Why is the OP hanging around since he said his farewells? perhaps he is waiting till everyone leaves before he turns his orange light off?

no%20care.JPG

Nice.

This made me lol.

I'm a vol fan thru and thru...will watch basketball. But i will not watch/attend another football game as long as dooley is our head coach.

now,now, you will be watching the SC game and you know it :hi:

You guys need to cut your losses and take off the orange sunglasses

Vol fan born and bred...Vol fan till I'm dead! Not gonna let my disgust and angst for the play calling, coaching and losing turn me away from the school and teams I was born to love. I will always support our players and teams regardless of who is coaching them...end of story! Jump on your bandwagon and ride off into the sunset to your "new" team! Adios amigo!

If you're pissed about how things are going, you're a reasonable fan.
If you're satisfied with how things are going, you're an idiot.
If you're giving up on this university completely, you're trash.

Reactions: 2 people
I too, am done. Flame all you want. I am born and raised in Tennessee and have supported with time and money for 30+ years. I do not post often but have been a member for a long time and cannot watch the product being put on the field. I AM NOT CALLING FOR DD TO BE FIRED OR BASHING PLAYERS AS I PLAYED COLLEGE BALL AND KNOW THEIR PERSPECTIVE. I have gone through the full gambit of denial, futile anger, and finally apathy since about 2000 and have reached the point where I just CANNOT care about watching the games. I hope that it is turned around and there is success in the future. Best to everyone.

VN Store

Back