Grimm

He had NO fighting ability in the beginning.
:)

I remember thinking... "THIS guy is supposed to be a Grimm?"

Yeah, he has really turned it around from the beginning. With them giving him the ability he has now it makes you wonder what sort of battle they are setting him up for down the road. What ever it is , it should be good.

Good episode this week. I like Wu being used more, the wesen was pretty cool looking, the video game theme made my inner geek happy. Next week should be awesome!

Same here, I just wonder when Wu is going to finally catch on to what is really going on.

Don't think he's going to be let into the inner circle. He's the comic relief guy that will continue to get abused by random wesens and never be told what just happened to him.
:)

Juliette's story needs to get resolved. Either she gets her memories back and accepts the world she now lives in, or her character needs to leave or get killed off. Scenes with her now seem like tacked on filler material.

Juliette's story needs to get resolved. Either she gets her memories back and accepts the world she now lives in, or her character needs to leave or get killed off. Scenes with her now seem like tacked on filler material.

Agreed, unless they are going somewhere really important with it. Which I don't see that happening. One of them few missteps of the show IMO.

Regarding the past week, why didn't Nick just go to the lawyer and say, "I'm a Grimm, stop influencing the jury or I'm coming after you." Problem solved. Lol

Agreed, unless they are going somewhere really important with it. Which I don't see that happening. One of them few missteps of the show IMO.

Regarding the past week, why didn't Nick just go to the lawyer and say, "I'm a Grimm, stop influencing the jury or I'm coming after you." Problem solved. Lol

I thought the way they did it with the ending was funny as hell....when the lawyer saw Monroe and everyone and was freaking out...it was priceless... plus its nice to see Monroe get angry and go off on someone every once in a while....

Reactions: 1 person

I'm also tiring of the Juliette story line. Does anyone else think she looks like something has changed on her face like she's lost weight since the beginning of the show? She's verging on anorexic imo.

No need to tell him to stop influencing juries, they broke him. The ending was awesome though with the whole herb shop scene and then the jail scene, poetic justice at it's best.

I thought the way they did it with the ending was funny as hell....when the lawyer saw Monroe and everyone and was freaking out...it was priceless... plus its nice to see Monroe get angry and go off on someone every once in a while....

It was cool how they ended it, I just kept thinking Nick could easily stop the guy. I like Monroe a lot, one of my top 5-7 characters on tv.

I'm also tiring of the Juliette story line. Does anyone else think she looks like something has changed on her face like she's lost weight since the beginning of the show? She's verging on anorexic imo.

No need to tell him to stop influencing juries, they broke him. The ending was awesome though with the whole herb shop scene and then the jail scene, poetic justice at it's best.

She doesn't look healthy. She used to be kind of attractive, not so much anymore.

Was just a thought, I know it would have made for a short episode though. Really looking forward to Renard and his brother coming face to face, and getting the full story between the 2.

She doesn't look healthy. She used to be kind of attractive, not so much anymore.

Was just a thought, I know it would have made for a short episode though. Really looking forward to Renard and his brother coming face to face, and getting the full story between the 2.

We haven't seen what Renard's brother can do.. if anything. Being royalty he may have been fed with a silverspoon where Renard had to make up with street smarts. The fight with Nick gives me more respect for Cpt. Renard. He can scrap, that's for sure.

I have the entire season on my DVR. I hope it is still worth the space its taking up, since I haven't watched any of it since last season I plan on waiting until this season is over and watch it over the summer (perhaps three or four episodes at a time).

Not sure. I recorded it and watched for like 3 minutes, and thought man this seems familiar. Lol

Lol glad I'm not alone in being annoyed by this. I got home from work excited to watch the episode, instead I cussed for 10 minutes. Guess I'll catch it ondemand in a few days.

Lol glad I'm not alone in being annoyed by this. I got home from work excited to watch the episode, instead I cussed for 10 minutes. Guess I'll catch it ondemand in a few days.

on their FB site they said it would air this coming Friday the 27th...

I was pissed too, they did the exact same thing to revolution on Monday. They were the only network that preempted their primetime shows then as well

I was pissed too, they did the exact same thing to revolution on Monday. They were the only network that preempted their primetime shows then as well

Revolution actually showed up on On Demand though so I was able to watch it later. Grimm, as of last night wasn't, but it might be now.

Anyone watched it from that link?

VN Store

Back