Grimm

I don't understand the "if so how could they really be" part.

I think the royals hire anybody and everybody to kill for them. I'm pretty sure he took the key with him. I vaguely remember him putting it in his pocket. Btw it sucks that it was off this week.

the "if so" part was referring to the actual abilities and physical strength of the Royals....I could have been more thorough...

Yes it sucks but suck worse that it is off til after the new year....did you not catch that part?

good point....maybe that is why they hired the Grimms bc they are only human and not vessen.....so he is mixed and outcast

This is my guess, I could be way off. Just my theory from the things I've seen and heard. From what I can tell he seems pretty much cut off from his family, aside from a couple inside guys.

the "if so" part was referring to the actual abilities and physical strength of the Royals....I could have been more thorough...

Yes it sucks but suck worse that it is off til after the new year....did you not catch that part?

Oh I gotcha, my bad. Well usually even when villains have power, they let their minions do the dirty work. And really only use their power when they absolutely have too.

Oh yeah I forgot, or tried to ignore it one. Lol That really sucks!

Clearly the royals don't like grimms because until Nick there really hasn't been a forgiving grimm. Even Nick's mom was going to try to kill Monroe. The more I think about it I'm not sure there is a true match for a grimm, I think they're top of the food chain. I say this lightly because we don't know much about the royals right now. Does anyone remember this episode?
‘Grimm: Lonelyhearts’ – Recap

Some guy wielding an actual sickle like a grimm reaper would was going to hunt down Nick when Renard came in, cut his ear off and told him to back off and obey what he said?

Clearly the royals don't like grimms because until Nick there really hasn't been a forgiving grimm. Even Nick's mom was going to try to kill Monroe. The more I think about it I'm not sure there is a true match for a grimm, I think they're top of the food chain. I say this lightly because we don't know much about the royals right now. Does anyone remember this episode?
‘Grimm: Lonelyhearts’ – Recap

Some guy wielding an actual sickle like a grimm reaper would was going to hunt down Nick when Renard came in, cut his ear off and told him to back off and obey what he said?

Good points, yes I remember that episode. I forgot that the guy was a reaper though. I only remembered the 2 that Nick killed. This does show a little more than Renard has little contact with his family. You would think they would tell him a reaper was coming.

It mentioned him in the article, so I wanna say Wu cracks me up too. His random one liners are great.

It's got that "superhero feel" to it without him technically being a superhero.

Yeah it better. I actually didn't like the guy playing Nick in the beginning, he has gotten a lot better. I enjoy the whole cast especially Monroe. For me I can't remember an episode that I didn't like.

Yeah it is a GREAT series I've liked it from the beginning. I was a little worried that it wouldn't get picked up for a 2nd season because it is just different enough that I thought some people would be turned off about it. I think the 2nd season is going better than the 1st, and can't wait to see Nick and the captain go head to head.

Yeah it better. I actually didn't like the guy playing Nick in the beginning, he has gotten a lot better. I enjoy the whole cast especially Monroe. For me I can't remember an episode that I didn't like.

Yep! I remember saying during the first half of the first season, "somebody needs to teach this guy how to fight if he's going to be a grimm because he's constantly getting his butt whooped."

Yeah it is a GREAT series I've liked it from the beginning. I was a little worried that it wouldn't get picked up for a 2nd season because it is just different enough that I thought some people would be turned off about it. I think the 2nd season is going better than the 1st, and can't wait to see Nick and the captain go head to head.

I thought the same thing since it wasn't your quintessential crime/medical drama series which seem to be the only things that last on tv.

It's actually one of NBC's better shows; too bad it's on Friday nights when it probably gets the least chance to be seen. I liked it when it started on Mondays this season.

returns tonight. Got hooked on this show in mid January and was fully caught up within 3 weeks. Anxious to see what happens between Nick and Renard.

I want to say yes and it wasn't a friendly exchange. But don't quote me on it.
I do remember Catherine Shade calling him a bastard...in the literal sense. So maybe his mother had an affair with a hexanbeast, and this is why he was banished???

Quick somebody pat me on the back. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Quick somebody pat me on the back. Lol

Nick learned some serious training through his last encounter with the fly creature. Blind fighting and aural enhancement. So freaking cool! A grimm that can't be fought even in pitch dark.

The fly creature made Nick stronger.

Reactions: 2 people
Nick learned some serious training through his last encounter with the fly creature. Blind fighting and aural enhancement. So freaking cool! A grimm that can't be fought even in pitch dark.

The fly creature made Nick stronger.

No doubt that must be a ability of the Grimm, to adapt quickly. His overall fighting ability has increased greatly since the beginning, he also learns quickly how to use weapons.

No doubt that must be a ability of the Grimm, to adapt quickly. His overall fighting ability has increased greatly since the beginning, he also learns quickly how to use weapons.

He had NO fighting ability in the beginning.
:)

I remember thinking... "THIS guy is supposed to be a Grimm?"

He had NO fighting ability in the beginning.
:)

I remember thinking... "THIS guy is supposed to be a Grimm?"

Lol very true.

I kept thinking the same thing. Actually I didn't like the character at all when it first started. He's pretty bad ass now, plus I think the actors acting ability has gotten a lot better. Maybe that's a Grimm ability too. Lol

Edit: this conversation is deja vue of like 2 months ago. Lol

Last edited:

VN Store

Back