Grimm

If they don't play the "she's too young to realize what she's doing card" with Diana I don't see anyone easily stopping this kid. From day 1 of that character they've greatly emphasized her powers.

she scared the crap out of me when she was reaching out for Adalind. if Adalind stays true to Nick's side, I think Diana's the ace in the hole

Are they trying to set up that Woo will be able to control becoming a wolf thing, so that he'll end up being like Monroe and the rest and can transform when needed?

so um. yea

Yeah, kind of my reaction. For a 2 hour finale, they sure didn't seem to really resolve anything. In fact, not a whole lot even happened other than Meisner kicking the bucket (if he stays dead).

Plus NBC hyped the ending as so shocking but it really wasn't. It was actually pretty anti-climactic. I'm already kind of tired of the girl stuff.

Also if were Nick, I'd build a special suit or shirt that he can put that stick in and wear all the time.

I'm fairly certain Juliette is back. I'm a fan of Diana.

I was afraid so much would be resolved with this finale that the show would jump the shark. I think they bought themselves one more worthwhile season this way.

Yeah, kind of my reaction. For a 2 hour finale, they sure didn't seem to really resolve anything. In fact, not a whole lot even happened other than Meisner kicking the bucket (if he stays dead).

Plus NBC hyped the ending as so shocking but it really wasn't. It was actually pretty anti-climactic. I'm already kind of tired of the girl stuff.

Also if were Nick, I'd build a special suit or shirt that he can put that stick in and wear all the time.

They did quite a bit actually in terms of the show. They eliminated a lot of side stories and trimmed quite a bit of fat. With the Meisner group gone we get more of the core group. I think the shocking part was supposed to be Nick getting shot and probably Meisner if you gave a crap which I didn't.

I'm fairly certain Juliette is back. I'm a fan of Diana.

I was afraid so much would be resolved with this finale that the show would jump the shark. I think they bought themselves one more worthwhile season this way.

I agree. I'm pretty sure they just eliminated Eve from the equation. I think Juliette is back and without any powers. I don't think Nick and Renard fight it out when it comes back in the fall. There is one fundamental flaw with what they are doing with Renard though. Nobody can be mayor and a police captain at the same time.

They did quite a bit actually in terms of the show. They eliminated a lot of side stories and trimmed quite a bit of fat. With the Meisner group gone we get more of the core group. I think the shocking part was supposed to be Nick getting shot and probably Meisner if you gave a crap which I didn't.

I agree. I'm pretty sure they just eliminated Eve from the equation. I think Juliette is back and without any powers. I don't think Nick and Renard fight it out when it comes back in the fall. There is one fundamental flaw with what they are doing with Renard though. Nobody can be mayor and a police captain at the same time.

I'm fairly certain he's going to give up his CPT spot

Well darn it! Looks like we will have to wait an extra month or two before we see if Juliette is indeed back!

Despite what was originally suspected with their fall schedule upfront announcements last month Grimm is not included on the NBC Fall Premier schedule released today.

Which spans from September 14th-October 11th which means that Grimm will likely be getting another last week of October/Halloween premier date.

Like I posted at the end of last season, there's only a limited amount of stuff they can still do. This isn't really that surprising. Was a good show with a great run given that it was never given any lead-in help.

I'm kind of glad they are ending, because for a primarily Friday night show it's going out on top. I already thought the storyline was starting to drag a bit with all the Eve stuff. I wouldn't want this dragging out to 8 or 9 seasons and go out with a whimper.

Excited to see how they play out this final season. Season premiere tonight at 8

Yeah, I had forgot that the new season starts tonight until I saw it pop-up on my DVR a few minutes ago.

My dad called a little before 8 and I wasnt concerned thinking my dvr would record. Apparently it doesn't recognize the new time

This show is just getting weird, but I'm definitely very curious how everything plays out

The downside of this last shortened season is now it's all 100% story arc; no more monster of the week episodes.

I expected that, but I was never as solely interested in the weekly Wesen as most of you were. But this arc is getting beyond ridiculous

I expected that, but I was never as solely interested in the weekly Wesen as most of you were. But this arc is getting beyond ridiculous

I used to not be but now that they are gone, I kind of miss them. Some were stupid though.

So y'all get your weekly Wesen back next week.

But tonight's episode was crazy. The way they've portrayed Diana is crazy. She's stolen the whole show and the kid actress barely has to do anything.

But tonight's episode was crazy. The way they've portrayed Diana is crazy. She's stolen the whole show and the kid actress barely has to do anything.

I'm like Monroe, nervous as hell when she is in the room, hahaha.

Tonight's episode was great, totally tongue in cheek. It feels like the writers didn't want the show to go out with a war between Nick and The Captain so they course corrected. I'm not mad about it though as I think it was honestly the right move. There were some pretty funny scenes where characters were completely out of character. Adalind fake arguing with Renard about Diane's education. Nick while in Renard's skin yelling at Hank about his resignation. Nick in Renard's office about to kill the wessen lieutenant. The two of them fighting on the roof and neither can win so they decide to talk it out. That was great.

The big question now is was Renard just having a haunting vision of Meisner or is he really back because that'd be a complete twist.

Could they just have a total reunion and bring Nick's mom back from the dead too since Limitless got cancelled?

I'm like Monroe, nervous as hell when she is in the room, hahaha.

She's creepy af, how could you not be though?

I did laugh at it building up to an epic showdown and sudden Nick gives the compromise and Renard is like "So....we go back to normal mostly?" and that was pretty much it.

As far as Meisner, not sure. Given the show, I'd say he's probably not dead or had a copy or something crazy.

VN Store

Back