Grimm

I still can't overstate how well they've created Diana. There's never been a more basic character that scares the bejesus out of me like she does.

Reactions: 1 person
I still can't overstate how well they've created Diana. There's never been a more basic character that scares the bejesus out of me like she does.

Renard took that voodoo pin away like he wasn't 100% certain what was going on but he'll just take that for safe keeping. :)

Renard took that voodoo pin away like he wasn't 100% certain what was going on but he'll just take that for safe keeping. :)

It's going to be interesting on who Diana sides with: Daddy Renard or Mommy and Nick. If she sides with Renard, I think someone else shows up to bring her down.

You're a week behind now. The man from last week that was sitting at the end of the hall, in a wheelchair, on oxygen. He voged into a fish at the very end

I'm caught up I was just a week behind on your comment. :)
I think the fish guy was just happy that someone took that lady out.

As for Renard, he told that group to piss off. I think he just wants to go back to being a police captain and a father now. Whether or not he's technically "good" now the jury is still out.

I'm caught up I was just a week behind on your comment. :)
I think the fish guy was just happy that someone took that lady out.

As for Renard, he told that group to piss off. I think he just wants to go back to being a police captain and a father now. Whether or not he's technically "good" now the jury is still out.

That's the way I took it. He was obviously set up to be a suspect for the viewer, but based on the ending, I think he just stayed in the hallway all the time because he didn't want to be attacked in his sleep. Now how he knew she was dead, beats me, maybe that sense is part of his fish make up.

This last episode, Hank had me rolling hitting on himself.

I loved Reynard's reaction to his daughter being taken. He initial reaction is panic, then in about 5 sec it changes to "f' it ". Kinda reminds me of when I was a kid and parents would say if anyone kidnapped my sister they'd bring her back.

Yes! Hank was hilarious. I bet the outtakes for that episode would be fun to watch. I bet they had a blast filming it.

I was sitting there saying out of all the kids in the world to kidnap that dude just picked the worst one.

I have a guess how things will end up, but it looks like next week is going to get really bad for Nick.

Does anyone not find this mildly disturbing? I mean it's not enough for the devil(of sorts) to come back to earth and wreak havoc but they had to include the child sex slave thing?

Also, is it just me or did it look like those death scenes were part of someone else's dream?

I don't understand how they just skimmed over the Black Claw thing. Renard just casually becomes a good guy. And a giant devil skull beast just becomes the central figure out of nowhere. Yet, I'll be glued to my tv Friday night

I don't understand how they just skimmed over the Black Claw thing. Renard just casually becomes a good guy. And a giant devil skull beast just becomes the central figure out of nowhere. Yet, I'll be glued to my tv Friday night

The ending definitely feels rushed.

I guess they had to work Trubel back in somehow because she couldn't go pretty much the whole last season without appearing; but it was kind of lame that the take down of Black Claw was all off screen.

The ending definitely feels rushed.

I guess they had to work Trubel back in somehow because she couldn't go pretty much the whole last season without appearing; but it was kind of lame that the take down of Black Claw was all off screen.

I kept waiting for the devil skull thing to tie in to Black Claw, now things are just weird. We still don't even know this thing's real purpose. Is Diana not going to have some sort of say in how all this goes down? I don't know that's it's rushed as much as they just added waaaay too much at the end

I kept waiting for the devil skull thing to tie in to Black Claw, now things are just weird. We still don't even know this thing's real purpose. Is Diana not going to have some sort of say in how all this goes down? I don't know that's it's rushed as much as they just added waaaay too much at the end

I wonder if they had it planned out this way but when it was renewed for 13 episodes only that made them have to skip a bunch of setup that would have made more sense if they had 20-22 episodes.

Well, a hell of an end to a hell of a series. Not sure if it's how I'd ended it, but I think it was done well.

I thought it was ok but it could have been better. It still seemed extremely rushed and the final fight with the creature turned out to be a bit lame IMO.

Nobody likes when one of their favorite shows gets cancelled but I'm content with the happy ending honestly. I could nitpick at the strange sudden materialization of Nick's aunt and mom, and the fact that Diana's abilities mostly went to waste. In the end though the story was about Nick and his journey as a Grimm so you couldn't just have Diana break the guy in half with her brain.

I will definitely miss this show.

Nobody likes when one of their favorite shows gets cancelled but I'm content with the happy ending honestly. I could nitpick at the strange sudden materialization of Nick's aunt and mom, and the fact that Diana's abilities mostly went to waste. In the end though the story was about Nick and his journey as a Grimm so you couldn't just have Diana break the guy in half with her brain.

Those were kind of my gripes, plus honestly by the time Monroe and Rosalee died I was kind of like "Ok we get it, everyone is going to die". And yeah they built up Diana and in the end she was kind of irrelevant for the final battle.

But I don't mind the happy ending because after all it's Grimm. I still feel like because their episode order was slashed by 9 that they originally had a lot more build up planned that probably would have played out better, but they worked with what they had.

I also didn't mind the last scene since it leaves open the door for a future spinoff/revival of the series.

The way Diana become nothing more than a psychic was lame. Then she liked the beast after being so scared. At least give some explanation to her behavior, especially if she's going into battles with Grimms when she grows up.

Absolutely no info given on the Beast. No real detailed info on how powerful the staff is now that it's complete. Did the Beast even want Diana and Kelly or was that just to mess with Nick? Why not explain that?

I'm still unhappy about Black Claw too

Those were kind of my gripes, plus honestly by the time Monroe and Rosalee died I was kind of like "Ok we get it, everyone is going to die". And yeah they built up Diana and in the end she was kind of irrelevant for the final battle.

But I don't mind the happy ending because after all it's Grimm. I still feel like because their episode order was slashed by 9 that they originally had a lot more build up planned that probably would have played out better, but they worked with what they had.

I also didn't mind the last scene since it leaves open the door for a future spinoff/revival of the series.

This is more or less how I feel. It wasn't bad, but there was so much more potential there for an ending. If they were gonna end it I wish they'd made a full season.

VN Store

Back