Grand Theft Auto 6

You guys really think they'd spend years making a game that isn't going to run well on the console it was designed to run on? After all these years people still underestimate R*

You guys really think they'd spend years making a game that isn't going to run well on the console it was designed to run on? After all these years people still underestimate R*
You really think they’d spend years and hundreds of millions of dollars making a game and not maximize the chance that people buy it twice?

Boy this is a sobering image, LOL! Of course this doesn't even count the other games Rockstar was putting out like Max Payne, Bully, Manhunt, Smugglers Run, Warriors, Midnight Club, RDR1. The only alternate title they've put out in the last 12 years was RDR2.

1701952898792.png

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Boy this is a sobering image, LOL! Of course this doesn't even count the other games Rockstar was putting out like Max Payne, Bully, Manhunt, Smugglers Run, Warriors, Midnight Club, RDR1. The only alternate title they've put out in the last 12 years was RDR2.

View attachment 600562
Getting GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas in 3 years was insane. Heck, even 4 years from SA to IV and 5 years from IV to V was pretty crazy.

Getting GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas in 3 years was insane. Heck, even 4 years from SA to IV and 5 years from IV to V was pretty crazy.
Yeah I don't know if that chart speaks more to the realities of modern AAA game development or if it's a result of Rockstar milking the success of GTA V for so damn long. Maybe a little of both. They say Rockstar has invested a billion dollars into GTA VI's development, so there's no telling how long they've been working on it.

I know one thing, any other game thats planning to release in 2025 had better get the hell out of the way because when this launches, it's going to be a wrecking ball!

Yeah I don't know if that chart speaks more to the realities of modern AAA game development or if it's a result of Rockstar milking the success of GTA V for so damn long. Maybe a little of both. They say Rockstar has invested a billion dollars into GTA VI's development, so there's no telling how long they've been working on it.

I know one thing, any other game thats planning to release in 2025 had better get the hell out of the way because when this launches, it's going to be a wrecking ball!
It will be the biggest selling game of all time.

VN Store

Back