Grand Theft Auto 6

Heard that it was not going to be available on PC for a while. Just console at first. And I will definitely need to update the PC situation lol.

Dear God, my 4090 will probably struggle to run this.

Florida Man:The Game.... In all seriousness, even if those are cutscenes,the graphics are something else. I don't have the hype for games as I used to, but this has got me looking forward to it like a kid all over again.

Florida Man:The Game.... In all seriousness, even if those are cutscenes,the graphics are something else. I don't have the hype for games as I used to, but this has got me looking forward to it like a kid all over again.
Hopefully there’s a mission where you go and loot a Publix.

Reactions: Pennheel
Couldn't agree with you more......absolutely stoked and I don't have near the time or interest in video games like I used to

Many friends I've talked to say the same too

Reactions: Pennheel
It will run…………. “Perfectly” is very subjective :)
It will be interesting to see. I would imagine R* will do the same thing here they did for GTA V.

25-30 FPS with roughly medium settings on current-gen consoles. Then unleash the real beast 60 FPS maxed settings on the next-gen consoles (or the Pro versions if they're powerful enough) and PC.

It will be interesting to see. I would imagine R* will do the same thing here they did for GTA V.

25-30 FPS with roughly medium settings on current-gen consoles. Then unleash the real beast 60 FPS maxed settings on the next-gen consoles (or the Pro versions if they're powerful enough) and PC.
I don't think it's being released on current gen

Yeah, no doubt this will release about the same time that the "pro" versions of both consoles.

VN Store

Back