Gramps final thread

Ack! So very sorry to hear that Gramps. I wish you luck in your battle - fight the good fight. You'll always be remembered around here.

Reactions: 1 person
You'll always have friends here, Gramps. Your insights and perspective are always respected even if they're not always appreciated. Keep fighting.

Reactions: 2 people
Gramps, could you let your family know, that if you should leave this earth, to let us know

Some of us might like to pay proper respects to you and your family

Reactions: 14 people
Sobering posts like this confirm red or blue doesn't really matter - we all bleed orange together.

I wish you all the best, Gramps. Much love and respect.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm so sorry to hear this, take care Gramps.

Doctors aren't always right, I hope to see you back here.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

It has been nice, I haven't met anyone personally from VN but I do consider I have made some anonymous friends on here.

I thank Freak for creating VN and the hard worh he and the mods do to make VN the best college sports forum in America.

I got a bad report from the doctor this week, if he is correct my time on earth is short. I want to spend the rest of my days with my family and reading my Bible.

I pray that anyone that has not been saved by the grace of God, you will be . that is the most important thing I ever did in my life was turning my life over to God. I realize many of you do not believe in God, I hope that changes.

Take off the red and blue glasses and take a real look at the USA.

Go Vols!!!!

Gramps out.

Wow, Gramps
So sorry for your news and a man of your faith, knows God can work miracles, so keep the faith, and a positive attitude

So sorry for your bad news. I wish you and your family all the best. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Like you, I know no one personally, but volnation is like a family even in our fussing. I will be praying for you, and I am glad you have peace with God when your time does come.

1corinthians:15:19
Romans:18

Incredibly sorry to hear this, Gramps.

I wish you and yours nothing but strength and peace in the coming days.

It was a pleasure knowing you. You will be missed.

Just read this.. I'm sorry to hear Gramps may god bless your family and may he heal your ailments.. Like someone said there's is no expiration date only the good lord knows.. May god bless you Gramps, Go Vols!

Gramps, could you let your family know, that if you should leave this earth, to let us know

Some of us might like to pay proper respects to you and your family

I hope his post in this thread won't be his last, but from the wording of his post it sounds like he's not planning on coming back to VN. :(

Tough news man. I hope you can overcome it and if not, your time left is filled with peace and love.

God bless you and your family gramps. I am saddened by this news, but I know that your faith is strong and all things are possible!

Gramps, I am so very sorry to read this. You are one of the best contributors to this forum and should we lose you, I'll miss your wisdom and truthfulness. We don't always agree on VN, but you are obviously a man of great integrity and internal strength. My best thoughts are with you and your family. Godspeed to you.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back