Grab 'em by the ... property

So I highly doubt he has or is using any of his donated campaign funds to pay his legal bills.

Depends on which bills. To deal with litigation over campaigns, I can see that.

Would seem a real reach to say that bond on this judgment can fall into that. Which is why I say that it seems like a lot of Trump supporters might start to have misgivings about sending him money, only to find out it is going to use it, not to run for POTUS, but to pay bond on a civil judgment based on liability for how he ran his real estate "empire."

Depends on which bills. To deal with litigation over campaigns, I can see that.

Would seem a real reach to say that bond on this judgment can fall into that. Which is why I say that it seems like a lot of Trump supporters might start to have misgivings about sending him money, only to find out it is going to use it, not to run for POTUS, but to pay bond on a civil judgment based on liability for how he ran his real estate "empire."

HOLY CHIT! He can't use it to pay the bond, if he does you'll finally have him committing a crime.

An appeals court massively reduced Trump's bond in his civil fraud trial today.
It was a rare turn of events.
But Trump will continue to rack up interest, and will end up owing far more if he loses his appeal.

This reduced bond is not being received well. I think Imgur and Reddit are putting some people on suicide watch.
For a large percentage of people, all that matters is getting Trump. Innocent guilty does not matter. Prior precedent doesn't matter. Reasonable bond. Doesn't matter. Only one thing matters. Get the orange man and get him now.

For a large percentage of people, all that matters is getting Trump. Innocent guilty does not matter. Prior precedent doesn't matter. Reasonable bond. Doesn't matter. Only one thing matters. Get the orange man and get him now.
One poster on Imgur said they cannot wait until he dies.

I saw a clip from I think CNN where a guest was railing that had it been anyone but Trump it would have never been lowered.

The left is so unhinged that they don't see that if it was anyone but Trump there would never been a case to begin with.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
This is a large part of the 2024 election strategy by the Democrats. The New York DA ran her campaign on a promise to get Trump if elected. Politics aside, that is wrong.

It could easily change before the election but the orange man bad strategy hasn't worked to date and Trump still leads in the swing states. There is even some evidence that the lawsuits are helping him as most Americans see them for what they are.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg

JUST IN: Donald Trump's net worth jumps to $6.5 billion making today Trump's single-greatest day ever for his wealth.

At this very moment, Trump's $175 million bond in the NY fraud case makes up just 2.7% of his net worth.

The sudden jump in Trump's net worth is thanks to Trump Media’s merger with Digital World Acquisition Corp.

DWAC shares jumped 35% today after the 29-month-long merger process went through.

Trump has a 58% stake in the company that will soon be trading under the 'DJT' ticker symbol.

The former president will not be able to cash in on any of his shares for about six months. His net worth will likely be volatile going forward.

=====================

Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 News
@DonaldTNews

🚨BREAKING: Donald Trump's net worth explodes to $6.5 billion, making him one of the world's top 500 richest people

The significant surge in Trump's net worth is thanks to Trump's media merger with Digital World Acquisition Corp. Following the successful completion of the 29-month merger process, DWAC shares saw a 35% increase today.

Trump has a 58% stake in the company that will soon be trading under the "DJT" ticker beginning Tuesday.

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg

JUST IN: Donald Trump's net worth jumps to $6.5 billion making today Trump's single-greatest day ever for his wealth.

At this very moment, Trump's $175 million bond in the NY fraud case makes up just 2.7% of his net worth.

The sudden jump in Trump's net worth is thanks to Trump Media’s merger with Digital World Acquisition Corp.

DWAC shares jumped 35% today after the 29-month-long merger process went through.

Trump has a 58% stake in the company that will soon be trading under the 'DJT' ticker symbol.

The former president will not be able to cash in on any of his shares for about six months. His net worth will likely be volatile going forward.

=====================

Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 News
@DonaldTNews

🚨BREAKING: Donald Trump's net worth explodes to $6.5 billion, making him one of the world's top 500 richest people

The significant surge in Trump's net worth is thanks to Trump's media merger with Digital World Acquisition Corp. Following the successful completion of the 29-month merger process, DWAC shares saw a 35% increase today.

Trump has a 58% stake in the company that will soon be trading under the "DJT" ticker beginning Tuesday.
Just think, they could have just let him stay on Twitter. His enemies actually made him richer. 😂

I saw a clip from I think CNN where a guest was railing that had it been anyone but Trump it would have never been lowered.

The left is so unhinged that they don't see that if it was anyone but Trump there would never been a case to begin with.
I saw that....I thought the ole boy was going to cry.....🤣🤣

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Well, then your tongue should do a better job, love.
Girl, that dern thing done dried up faster than a frog let outside on a hot Dallas day.

Dustier than an Albuquerque Dirt Devil at this point.

You gonna need to go ahead and call in the big guns. You got Cory Bush’s number?

Last edited:
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg

=====================

Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 News
@DonaldTNews

Lord help us lol… they made the ticker ‘DJT’?

Trump fixin to trade on the NYSE.
Heads are going to explode.

Can’t wait to see the ESG funds line up to let everyone know they won’t be holding any shares.

Lord help us lol… they made the ticker ‘DJT’?

Trump fixin to trade on the NYSE.
Heads are going to explode.

Can’t wait to see the ESG funds line up to let everyone know they won’t be holding any shares.
I’m popping an extra big bag of popcorn 🍿 for this show. Therapist rates just went up another $100/hr.

VN Store

Back