Goodbye Oregon Football

not happening

Really? You know this how?

Although the NCAA shelved the "Death Penalty" after SMU, stating it "too severe", truth is anything is possible.
However, a more probable consequence(s) would be any one, combo, or all of the following...
TV Ban
Bowl Ban
Scholly reduction
Granted, all our posts are purely conjecture until the fact finding results of an NCAA investigation are brought to light, so let the speculation continue...
:hi:

There is no doubt in my mind that Chip Kelly will not coach a game for Oregon, or any other team, ever again. There is no way in hell the Oregon AD should allow it. Right now, if the NCAA was to send a letter today, it would be for Lack of Institutional Control.

I may be wrong!

There is no doubt in my mind that Chip Kelly will not coach a game for Oregon, or any other team, ever again. There is no way in hell the Oregon AD should allow it. Right now, if the NCAA was to send a letter today, it would be for Lack of Institutional Control.

I may be wrong!

Seems like that would fit the situation.

Reckon it will be hand written?

I'd like to see it, but I thought the NCAA had already rules on Auburn

I think the NCAA is going to string this Auburn thing out for while since they are the "Defending National Champions", and let this thing ride out until they (at the earliest) loose 2-3 games (which is inevitable) this season and then lower the boom. NCAA does try to be protective of any potential cash cows.

Seems like that would fit the situation.

Reckon it will be hand written?
Like this?

Dear Mr. Coach Kelly,

We have been made aware of some recruiting practices at Oregon under your tenure that do not meet the rules set forth by this body. We have gone over hours of testimony and materials during our investigation. We would like to thank you for writing those "Thank you" letters to a Mr. Will Lyles, who is also named in this investigation. Those letters have been very helpful in determining that the Oregon Football Staff, including yourself, engaged first hand in rogue recruiting practices that are frowned upon by the NCAA and most of its other University members. We would like to thank you for your thoughtless efforts to make our jobs easier.

Much Thanks,

NCAA Infractions Committee

Last edited:
FYI Charles Robinson of Yahoo said he was working on two stories this summer. One was a 7/8 out of 10 in terms of severity the other was a 10.

This was the 7/8 story.

I'm sure y'all can figure out who the 10 is about ...

FYI Charles Robinson of Yahoo said he was working on two stories this summer. One was a 7/8 out of 10 in terms of severity the other was a 10.

This was the 7/8 story.

I'm sure y'all can figure out who the 10 is about ...
Cam-Newton.jpg

+

money_stack.jpg

=

barn%20burning.jpg

The guy doesn't provide legitimate info to anyone, and you know it.

I have like Oregon going back to the Herrington days but when Blount punched Boise player and your coached suspended him up until you guys were looking like NC contenders and reinstated him I lost all respect for your loser coach.

I have like Oregon going back to the Herrington days but when Blount punched Boise player and your coached suspended him up until you guys were looking like NC contenders and reinstated him I lost all respect for your loser coach.

Lol. At no point in 2010 were we title contenders.

There was plenty of damning evidence against Auburn, too.

no, this is deadly for you guys, the Auburn thing was speculation and so far not proven. This is your very own university paying for the recruits with your coach's letter signed on the dotted line. You guys make Ohio St look like choir boys. The ducks are roasted literally. :eek:hmy:

Maehl, although delusional at times, youre a solid guy. Comparing what OU did to AU's activities may not be the best thing. Just sayin

VN Store

Back