Gerrymandering

Where’s the strongly GOP states? CO, MT, NC and OR are blue now.
NC and MT aren’t blue. They hated Trump. A bit different. NC isn’t as red as it used to be but I wouldn’t call it blue. Same for Montana. One D and one R Senator and one R Rep. NC has two R Senators and 2/3 Reps are R 🤷‍♂️

Now that you’re done with your usual dose of TDS rage, why don’t you talk about the gerrymandering going on in your own state of New York cat lady which is what he was referencing while wrongly placing it on McConnell

There are numerous viable solutions for gerrymandering. I honestly wish we could just agree to select one of them. Love it though that the GOP is getting smoked at their own game.

There are numerous viable solutions for gerrymandering. I honestly wish we could just agree to select one of them. Love it though that the GOP is getting smoked at their own game.
Yeah… only the GOP is drawing up crazy district lines. Again your own state legislature mocks you.

It’s so refreshing to see a state like New York put partisan politics aside and draw a district map that doesn’t require any judicial intervention. Oh wait…

New York judge approves congressional map, throwing Democrats into disarray

New York judge approves congressional map, throwing Democrats into disarray

A New York judge approved a new congressional map that pits two veteran Democratic incumbents against one another and boosts Republican odds of capturing more seats in November's midterm elections, further endangering Democrats' fragile U.S. House majority.

Is there a way to end gerrymandering and have a neutral entity do the maps?

VN Store

Back