Georgia fans can't handle assistant coach Kevin Sherrer tweeting a pro-Tennessee comm

He is a kid that made his choice, that he wanted to be on a team that could win championships, not at any time did he say anything about being on a team with traditions that his family believed in, like his father believed in and what he grew up on. I personally believe he signed with the right team for him. Take the time to see what he tweeted his whole time in the recruiting process. We don't want that type of player on our beloved Vol team. Like Coach Fulmer said (In coaching search), same ideals. We want coaches (and players) that want to be here. I think when Tennessee plays Georgia and Mays is on field, he may take a moment and regret his decision.
Then why was he committed to Butch for over a year? Was he winning championships with Butch? No he is a real life eric cartman, he got mad and took his ball home.

Reactions: 1 person
Love the cockiness of staff but VN would be ripped up about this too.

Always find it comical that some Tennessee "fan" always feels the need to point this out. Shut up already. We ain't talking about that. We are laughing at UGA fans and appreciating our coach's tweet.

Anytime I can see a bunch of UGA fans upset, crying and whining then it's a good day.

Every time my Vols steal a great player like JJ away from UGA and other teams it certainly is a GREAT day.

I have to love that he's stepping up and reppin for our Vols.

UGA fans should be happy that he, like Pruitt, is keeping his word and trying to help them play well in their last game this year when he could have left and been sitting in K town right now.

That coach is a class act and the UGA fans should say THANK YOU for not leaving and making them a coach short for this important game.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I hope Pruitts defense knocks him to the ground every time. I hope that he sees that playing a

Pruitt’s defense, will make him realize that he should’ve became a vol. Off of top of my head, I hope someone on this team is mad at him for not picking us, and I hope that someone is on defense to knock the crap 💩 out of him.:rock:

Bet he never makes it on the field during a game for a snap, showed great judgement in his little video, he will do somethig dumb and get booted....

Anytime I can see a bunch of UGA fans upset, crying and whining then it's a good day.

Every time my Vols steal a great player like JJ away from UGA and other teams it certainly is a GREAT day.

I have to love that he's stepping up and reppin for our Vols.

UGA fans should be happy that he, like Pruitt, is keeping his word and trying to help them play well in their last game this year when he could have left and been sitting in K town right now.

That coach is a class act and the UGA fans should say THANK YOU for not leaving and making them a coach short for this important game.

VFL...GBO!!!

Any time I see someone say "gator" or "UGA" I cringe at the fact such mouthbreathers like yourself are Vol fans.

Reactions: 6 people
Most of these UGA fans are likely huge hypocrites and were ecstatic when Kirby Smart did practically the same in 2015. For that matter, most fan bases handle things like this in a hypocritical fashion. Is it unprofessional? Is it right or wrong? Most people's answer depends on the day and depends on if it is happening to you.

And what exactly would the response from you guys be if Pruitt sent out a pro Bama tweet? What was the reaction here when Pruitt decided to stay at Bama through the playoffs? Exactly.

And what exactly would the response from you guys be if Pruitt sent out a pro Bama tweet? What was the reaction here when Pruitt decided to stay at Bama through the playoffs? Exactly.

What kind of pro-Bama tweet? About their game? No problem...he’s coaching one more game. Recruiting? Would be odd to cheer for your own failure to land said recruit. Be neat to test the theory. :lol:

Any time I see someone say "gator" or "UGA" I cringe at the fact such mouthbreathers like yourself are Vol fans.

They got Viles and 11essee at Bama...I’m sure similarly enlightened in Gainesville. Maybe you shouldn’t suffer so much for other fanbases? :dunno:

They got Viles and 11essee at Bama...I’m sure similarly enlightened in Gainesville. Maybe you shouldn’t suffer so much for other fanbases? :dunno:

They are likely refering to the childish habit of using gay as a derogatory term. While i understand many people say it that way out of habit and humor instead of malice, we do have brains and should attempt to use language that is conducive to an adult conversation.

Reactions: 3 people

For example; they didnt say they hated people calling them gaturds, or leg humpers, or butt sniffers. Just the juvenile names with the word gay in them.

Most of these UGA fans are likely huge hypocrites and were ecstatic when Kirby Smart did practically the same in 2015. For that matter, most fan bases handle things like this in a hypocritical fashion. Is it unprofessional? Is it right or wrong? Most people's answer depends on the day and depends on if it is happening to you.

I think most Dawg fans were pissed that Kirby stayed at Bama and wanted him working at UGA as soon as he took the job. Judging by the defense's performance vs Clemson, I think most involved felt like he wasn't able to focus on both jobs and be effective.

As far as Sherrier, some are upset about the tweet but most aren't. I think it's pretty much a 50/50 split between thinking Sherrier should have been released from UGA as soon as he accepted the UT DC job and those that think it's fine with him staying on. I've never been a fan of keeping people involved with my organization once they accepted a position with a main rival.

For example; they didnt say they hated people calling them gaturds, or leg humpers, or butt sniffers. Just the juvenile names with the word gay in them.

Understood you the first time :crazy:...aren’t you supposed to have me on ignore?

Reactions: 5 people
Understood you the first time :crazy:...aren’t you supposed to have me on ignore?

I didnt actually add you, that defeats the purpose of a forum, i was just done with the stagnant debate. Like i have said before there are some things i agree with you on, just not the performance of the qb's last year.

I think most Dawg fans were pissed that Kirby stayed at Bama and wanted him working at UGA as soon as he took the job. Judging by the defense's performance vs Clemson, I think most involved felt like he wasn't able to focus on both jobs and be effective.

As far as Sherrier, some are upset about the tweet but most aren't. I think it's pretty much a 50/50 split between thinking Sherrier should have been released from UGA as soon as he accepted the UT DC job and those that think it's fine with him staying on. I've never been a fan of keeping people involved with my organization once they accepted a position with a main rival.

Didn’t you dig how he took a pic of Bama’s recruiting board and used it to show some recruits how low a priority they were for Saban? :clapping:

Reading those tweets I sensed bitterness and butthurt from Georgia fans. I like it.

His tweet caught me off-guard. After thinking about it, though, I figure it isn't really hurting anything. I mean, how much more coaching was he going to give us after that tweet?? He's basically done and going through the motions at this point. He's going to have a bigger paycheck and more responsibility soon. I'm sure he's pretty excited.

VN Store

Back