Georgia fans can't handle assistant coach Kevin Sherrer tweeting a pro-Tennessee comm

I’m sure Uncle Lou will have a hissyfit over it, if he gets whiff of it?👍

Or maybe could stop being babies and understand its a professional decision and a professional move, they are not there for the fans, they are there for the players and their development.

I'm not sure if his decision was made on a professional level or personal. Seems the professional thing to do is to go to the next job, while the personal thing to do would be to follow your feelings and finish the job you started with the current team.

I don't mind them staying anymore than the fact they are gumps and chumps.

I want them both to lose tomorrow.

Ole Cade boy, we have your number!😂😘
I hope Pruitts defense knocks him to the ground every time. I hope that he sees that playing a

Pruitt’s defense, will make him realize that he should’ve became a vol. Off of top of my head, I hope someone on this team is mad at him for not picking us, and I hope that someone is on defense to knock the crap 💩 out of him.:rock:

Reactions: 2 people
When UGA fans get crushed by Bama, maybe they'll realize finally they aren't and never will be an elite program. At least UT was at one point. I guess maybe UGA was one year 30 years ago.

Reactions: 3 people
When UGA fans get crushed by Bama, maybe they'll realize finally they aren't and never will be an elite program. At least UT was at one point. I guess maybe UGA was one year 30 years ago.

Yessir, the 6th best program in the conference statically speaking! Think it's just a coincidence they made it this far during 8 loss seasons for UT and UF? I think not...

i was struggling to decide which of these 2 evil monster programs that I MUST cheer against, FERVENTLY in the game tomorrow night.

Well, Thanks UGA -- now I know. I'm pulling against the people who can't spell "DOG".

Well since no one else posted it!

[twitter]https://twitter.com/UTCoachSherrer/status/949840183771484161[/twitter]

Reactions: 3 people
i was struggling to decide which of these 2 evil monster programs that I MUST cheer against, FERVENTLY in the game tomorrow night.

Well, Thanks UGA -- now I know. I'm pulling against the people who can't spell "DOG".

I have decided that it is simply not possible for me to cheer for the Gumps or Dawgs to win. HOWEVER, I can certainly bask in the tears of Georgia fans. That's my motiviation at the current point in time.

can't explain it but " I feel that Bama will win and give Saban his 6th National Championship"

I hope Pruitts defense knocks him to the ground every time. I hope that he sees that playing a

Pruitt’s defense, will make him realize that he should’ve became a vol. Off of top of my head, I hope someone on this team is mad at him for not picking us, and I hope that someone is on defense to knock the crap 💩 out of him.:rock:

He is a kid that made his choice, that he wanted to be on a team that could win championships, not at any time did he say anything about being on a team with traditions that his family believed in, like his father believed in and what he grew up on. I personally believe he signed with the right team for him. Take the time to see what he tweeted his whole time in the recruiting process. We don't want that type of player on our beloved Vol team. Like Coach Fulmer said (In coaching search), same ideals. We want coaches (and players) that want to be here. I think when Tennessee plays Georgia and Mays is on field, he may take a moment and regret his decision.

"It's a great day to be a Vol!" :)

Geeze. I mean I can see why they are upset, but not like anything was malicious. I’m sure he’s at least 90% committed to Georgia right now and helping them win. Get over it Georgia fans. He’s gone tomm regardless

Most Georgia fans weren't fans 10 years ago. Think about it, the only people who actually remember them winning a NC are in their 40's or older.

I was 3 when they won. And I’ll probably be dead and reincarnated as a three year old when they win their next

VN Store

Back