George Will officially left GOP

He's also representative of the kind of people that have been pillars for the party for the last 20 yrs. Sooooo good luck with telling him and his buds to f*** off and winning the election.

I agree with him being a "pillar" of the GOP the past 20 years. Hence the problem.

Reactions: 1 person
You have got to be joking me. There is nothimg about that even relates to elitism and he's not really establishment, either.

Will is one of the few well-known pundits I respect. Can't believe it took Trump to make him finally leave.

Elitism drips from him. And if you don't think the media is part of the establishment, you're kidding yourself and he is right there front and center.

If I have to choose between George Will and Donald Trump, give me Will every single time.

And if people agree with him and elect Hillary the SCOTUS could be controlled by libs for as long as 30 plus years. That's a brilliant move.

I almost can't believe she is for real sometimes. Can a person really be as dumb as her?
Well, yes. She has been queen bee in SFO for many years, and they keep on electing her, so I would say there are prolly a couple million right there alone.

You have got to be joking me. There is nothimg about that even relates to elitism and he's not really establishment, either.

Will is one of the few well-known pundits I respect. Can't believe it took Trump to make him finally leave.
Trump didn't do any of this. It was blithering idiocy that is squarely on the shoulders of the RNC. They make the rules. They let 17 candidates run until there were only a few electorial votes left to be won. They did it to themselves and now they conveniently blame Trump. THEY gave the WH to the b!tch.

Reactions: 4 people
And if people agree with him and elect Hillary the SCOTUS could be controlled by libs for as long as 30 plus years. That's a brilliant move.
They country won't survive in anything resembling it's current form if this happens.

They country won't survive in anything resembling it's current form if this happens.

If Will gets his way and Hillary wins, it will happen. The next POTUS will name 2 probably 3 and possibly 4.
The thing with the Est is they are ok with a Dem in the WH because they still have power. An outsider scares them more than a Dem.

Reactions: 3 people
If Will gets his way and Hillary wins, it will happen. The next POTUS will name 2 probably 3 and possibly 4.
The thing with the Est is they are ok with a Dem in the WH because they still have power. An outsider scares them more than a Dem.
I'll betConceding the WH and hoping they can retain the house and senate. I have never been active before but I am going to work against Rubio in FL.

I'll betConceding the WH and hoping they can retain the house and senate. I have never been active before but I am going to work against Rubio in FL.

The same est hated Reagan too.

(now go ahead and bash me for comparing Trump to Reagan even though I'm not. I'm clearly comparing how the Est like Will hates outsiders)

I wonder if George Will is planning another dinner party at his house with Hillary like he did for Obama back in 2009? In attendance back in 2009 were George, David Brooks, Bill Kristol and Charles Krauthammer. No need to change the seating arrangements.

If anyone is interested in who the real George Will is there's a very good summary put together by Mark Levin. I don't know how to add a link via mobile. But just Google "George Will cleanse GOP of Reagan".
That POS now uses Reagan's name like they were best friends as do so many other members of the establishment. They despised Reagan and privately they still do.

Reactions: 3 people
Trump supporters call Will a lib and RINO for not supporting Trump.

Trump supporters have no sense of irony.

I've said that about Will for years and years.
If you think Hillary is the better choice of the 2 then you bat $hit crazy. I'm not willing to give Hillary the opportunity to place 2, 3 or maybe even 4 members of the SCOTUS.

Reactions: 2 people
That's not entirely true.

Most of us don't call him a Lib, but an elitist member of the establishment. And that he is. He's been on the wrong side of so many things it's unreal. He was wrong about Reagan, Romney etc.

Last edited:
Most of us don't call him a Lib, but an elitist member of the establishment. And that he is. He's been on the wrong side of so many tjings it's unreal. He was wrong about Reagan, Romney etc.

Indeed, he's a pos elitist and I'm estatic that he's finally shown his true colors. Good riddance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 5 people

That is the best strategy - cutting off the nose to spite the face. Four years of Hillary is one of the worst things imaginable, but it may be preferable to the GOP becoming the party of Trump and torpedoing their chances in any future election.

Elitism drips from him. And if you don't think the media is part of the establishment, you're kidding yourself and he is right there front and center.

Could you be any more vague?

He's always been a small government conservative. I've been reading him for 20+ years. The proof is in the pudding

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back