George Will officially left GOP

I don't. Another one who is clueless of facts

And no, that's not what "honorable conservatives" mean in any sense. Nice try though

Like I said in another post, the Trump republicans have no resemblance to the party prior to and the 1980s.

I just think it's a joke that the left wants to dictate who are honorable conservatives when u guys hate them all.

Reactions: 1 person
perfect example is GW. You guys hated him now that he isn't in Trumps camp u think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. You aren't fooling anyone

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
perfect example is GW. You guys hated him now that he isn't in Trumps camp u think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. You aren't fooling anyone with

You can move from Hitleresque most evilest person on the planet to moderate republican because he disagreed with Trump. Hilarious.

perfect example is GW. You guys hated him now that he isn't in Trumps camp u think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. You aren't fooling anyone

I didn't hate him. I just didn't think he was qualified to be POTUS. Thought the same of Obama.

That being said, both of them were far better than the clown currently residing in the oval office.

No one's trying to fool you. Like many of this board's conservatives and our clown President, you make it up as you with no regard for the truth

Reactions: 2 people
I didn't hate him. I just didn't think he was qualified to be POTUS. Thought the same of Obama.

That being said, both of them were far better than the clown currently residing in the oval office.

No one's trying to fool you. Like many of this board's conservatives and our clown President, you make it up as you with no regard for the truth
Say it enough and it will become true.

let's no forget they wanted to impeach Bush as well

Efforts to impeach George W. Bush - Wikipedia

Right, Bush got close to the same treatment as Trump, had Jeb,Cruz,Rubio or any of the others won they also would have been Hitler and a Nazi and would have been calls to impeach. The only thing that makes their hatred of Trump more vile is he actually fights back.

Right, Bush got close to the same treatment as Trump, had Jeb,Cruz,Rubio or any of the others won they also would have been Hitler and a Nazi and would have been calls to impeach. The only thing that makes their hatred of Trump more vile is he actually fights back.

Trump lives in their head. They gone loco.:loco:

let's no forget they wanted to impeach Bush as well

Efforts to impeach George W. Bush - Wikipedia

I'm sure that you are aware that there is also a wiki page titled "Efforts to impeach Barack Obama"... and the many silly reasons which were given back then. To an extent, it just reflects the partisan atmosphere we're in ... and have been in, since Republicans pushed forward with their impeachment of Bill Clinton in 1998.

VN Store

Back