Gator fans smell like **** thread

Lol some of y’all don’t even realize how terrible miss st was before Mullen more often then not they were a 2-3 win team
I keep track. I’m a football fan with a particular interest in the SEC. He did better than Sylvester Croom.

Nah in all the time he was at miss st he didn’t say half the dumbass **** Butch did in his time with UT

Y’all should know this better then anybody
He’s barely got there and is making up serious ground...patience. ;)

Reactions: Booker512
I keep track. I’m a football fan with a particular interest in the SEC. He did better than Sylvester Croom.
Hell not just Croom all of them

Mullen is the first MSU coach to leave for a better job all the rest were fired while Mullen could of went into 2018 with possibly his best team yet

I seriously doubt they lose to LSU lol no big time experienced RB like guice or fournette this year oh yea and the fact that Miss st embarrassed the hell out of LSU last year ya I don’t think so on that one

They could definitely beat Aub too IMO but who knows LSU tho I’m confident they win

I mean seriously idk if you forgot but after seeing this you think LSU wins that game?

It's hard to pick against LSU in Baton Rouge unless it's Alabama they're playing;)

Sherrill had them in the SEC Championship game. Mullen’s best team never got there.
Pretty sure Sherril was fired tho

It’s really not close if you look closely Mullen was definitely better then that dude and he definitely played in a far more competitive SEC West

Pretty sure Sherril was fired tho

It’s really not close if you look closely Mullen was definitely better then that dude and he definitely played in a far more competitive SEC West
Sherrill coached 13 seasons to Mullen’s 9 and matched him in 10 win seasons. Both had overall winning records and losing records in the SEC. Sherrill did bottom out before his firing, but he had been coaching a damn long time.

Sherrill coached 13 seasons to Mullen’s 9 and matched him in 10 win seasons. Both had overall winning records and losing records in the SEC. Sherrill did bottom out before his firing, but he had been coaching a damn long time.
Come on 69-46 is a far better record then 75-75-2

One is .500 the other is way above and the competition in sec west was far better in Mullen’s era

Come on 69-46 is a far better record then 75-75-2

One is .500 the other is way above and the competition in sec west was far better in Mullen’s era
You coach against who you play and you’re straying further and further away from your original point. MSU had a legit program under Sherrill and whenever they had a legit coach. Being the best of a sad lot doesn’t make his accomplishments at MSU messiah like.

Sherrill had them in the SEC Championship game. Mullen’s best team never got there.

MSU making the SECCG in ‘98 resulted in the SEC changing from two permanent cross division rivals to only one, because MSU won the West without having to play Florida, Tennessee or UGA in the regular season.

But sure, Sherill won the West and Mullen didn’t.

MSU making the SECCG in ‘98 resulted in the SEC changing from two permanent cross division rivals to only one, because MSU won the West without having to play Florida, Tennessee or UGA in the regular season.

But sure, Sherill won the West and Mullen didn’t.
MSU throughly beat an Arkansas team we escaped from...so sure he won the West, that’s why the Vols played them for the SEC Championship.

You responded to one of my posts, so by your rules you’re “stalking” me. ;)

You coach against who you play and you’re straying further and further away from your original point. MSU had a legit program under Sherrill and whenever they had a legit coach. Being the best of a sad lot doesn’t make his accomplishments at MSU messiah like.
Lol this after you tried to gloss over the fact sherrill was 500 you made it sound like they were close or something

69-46 is way above 500

I’m not saying Mullen is a top 5 coach or anything just that his time at MSU was pretty damn impressive and I think he left a really good team for the new coach to work with in 2018

Lol this after you tried to gloss over the fact sherrill was 500 you made it sound like they were close or something

69-46 is way above 500
Mullen scheduled more patsies...good on him. Losing record in the SEC.

Mullen scheduled more patsies...good on him. Losing record in the SEC.
Oh darn Mullen sucks cuz he didn’t have a winning record in conference lol hell im not sure anybody could pull that off over a 8 year span at miss st

For sherril LSU was a frickin patsie in the 90’s and hell sometimes bama and auburn were too

Oh darn Mullen sucks cuz he didn’t have a winning record in conference lol hell im not sure anybody could pull that off over a 8 year span at miss st

For sherril LSU was a frickin patsie in the 90’s and hell sometimes bama and auburn were too
Where did I say he sucks...except at recruiting? But he’s getting credit for homeruns that were actually doubles. A great coach can win anywhere...much less a SEC locale.

The media definitely seems to give a coach extra credit points when they are good with QBs like Mullen is

I know they do that **** with Jimbo

MSU throughly beat an Arkansas team we escaped from...so sure he won the West, that’s why the Vols played them for the SEC Championship.

You responded to one of my posts, so by your rules you’re “stalking” me. ;)

If by “thoroughly beat”, you mean Mississippi State beat a ranked Arkansas team 22-21 in Starkville, then yes, Mississippi State thoroughly beat Arkansas in 1998.

The media definitely seems to give a coach extra credit points when they are good with QBs like Mullen is

I know they do that **** with Jimbo
Jameis Winston gets him into the HOF.

He had more that just a winning record. Had them ranked #1 a couple of years ago - that just doesn’t happen at Miss St, and accomplished more at State than any coach in their history. 7 straight bowl games with a 5-2 record. Dude can coach
You're making as good of a case for Mullen as the gator fans. I know you're just being honest, but its just weird.

If by “thoroughly beat”, you mean Mississippi State beat a ranked Arkansas team 22-21 in Starkville, then yes, Mississippi State thoroughly beat Arkansas in 1998.
Tomatoes potatoes. Gave a “ranked” team that had the NC’s all but beat it’s SECOND loss (matching Mullen’s best regular season effort). I think Arkansas made a furious comeback after being down big early (two touchdowns or so) that fell just short...but I’m relying on memory instead of wiki. ;)

We WANT him to be the next Butch Jones, just because it's Flordia. I'm going with OP... Thing is, Donkey Teeth was as bad as Butch and we couldn't beat him. That's the one game this season I have penciled in for a surprising win against the Gators. Stay tuned!

I didn't want Mullen, still don't. Lots of mischief going on in Gainesville so we'll see if that affects the team's performance this year and we'll see if he can rein his players in over his tenure there. I don't know if he'll be successful in Gainesville or if he would have been in Knoxville and I don't see how anyone can say with certainty that he will or would have, it's all guessing at this point.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back