Game Thread Lady Vols vs UNCW

I'm actually watching the Vol at A&M and have this running on my computer. I don't know much of what happened except they were getting a lot of offensive rebounds on us.

still can't get the espn steam to work.... something is fugged up...

Gule.... try emptying your cache (delete internet history) and restarting. This has helped me before when a stream wouldn't work.

I can't access the stream? fugging direct tv

gule, if you have the SEC Network, you should be able to access SECN+. But you'll have to do it on your computer, or use something like Roku or Apple tv. Download WatchESPN and sign in using your service provider.

The only way our team is going to the final four is buy a ticket and those are quite scarce. I am at this point hoping to make the NCAA tourney.

Tennessee should be up by at least 30 by now. I say that because we are Tennessee. :)

Look I just have to accept that we are just not an elite bball team anymore. We're just not. :sad:

I've been able to stream lots of games before this. And I haven't changed any settings that I know of. It doesn't let me access the point where I put in my password. :(

That should be it for Russell, Reynolds, and Nared imo.

Go with

PG-Middleton
SG-Jackson
SF-Dunbar
PF-Nunn
C-Harris

and let them finish the game.

Reactions: 1 person
Is Kamera Harris really not good enough to play 10 minutes against the #230 ranked team with Tennessee up by 30 points?

What was the point of recruiting her?

Reactions: 2 people
Did Holly really have Jordan in there just so she could get a triple double...?

Last edited:
Congrats to Jordan Reynolds! She is now in the history books for a Lady Volunteer.

I'm happy for her. Anything to give her more confidence headed into her last SEC conference play.

Good job Jordan!:)

Reactions: 7 people
She earned it and that's the way to motivate a player right before SEC play. Builds confidence I see nothing wrong with that.

Over the years, I've seen Tennessee players in a position to break records, but if the game was a blowout they would be pulled off to the bench. I've never seen the coach, whether Pat or Holly, keep them in there before to break the record, so yeah...I was surprised by that.

VN Store

Back