Game Thread Lady Vols vs Kentucky

I'd like to have a 15 point lead going into the fourth we always look bad in the fourth quarter.

I'm already expecting Epps to start throwing her body into Tennessee players like usual.I'm just hoping that Diamond, Jaime, Jordan stay out of foul trouble in the second half. we need them on the floor.

Reactions: 1 person
Good looks on threes by Meme and Nared looks like they are really trying to pack it in in this quarter.

Thankfully, we have Russell.
Kentucky is packing in the zone and our offense looks like it usually does against a decent team.

Need to play a great fourth quarter and this game is ours. Holly can play the starting five most of it no additional fouls by Reynolds or Nared.

We are very inconsistent--that is the problem. We make a couple of threes and then clang about 5 straight shots, allowing Kentucky to close to 4 before Russell scores to end the quarter.

I hope the LadyVols are ready for the 4th qrtr because Coach Mitchell is about the throw everything he has at them!

This team can be pretty good. Key word is Consistency.

Exactly and aggressiveness. Russell sometimes upsets mean because she plays too passive far too often. If she had the same mindset as Nunn (who is 3 inches shorter and rarely jump for rebounds but is constantly around the ball) we would be tough to beat. Russell scares no one and at 6'6" she should

Reactions: 2 people
Russell kills me when she just looks at the ball coming off the rim, get your big self in there and rebound

Reactions: 3 people
I can't stand what they are doing on the bench after a basket. It looks like high school antics. It's like ha in your face. Pat would never allow that. To Quote Pat "act like you've been there".
Some of you are gonna say let them have fun. They can have fun when they make it to the final four.
Proud of them for leading though!!!

I figure were going to see a lot of Epps in this last five minutes. We need to get on the boards when they miss can't have them putbacks by them only us.

VN Store

Back