Game Thread Lady Vols vs Chattanooga

Shoot the threes and let Russell and Graves hit the boards - working tonight

They look much more relaxed and in a rhythm tonight. Glad to see the 3s finally falling!

7 turnovers in the paint

We seem to take care of the ball better when we aren't forcing it inside.

Great play to end half. Throw ball into corner and get trapped. I have to believe that is not what CHW drew up.

They act like they didn't know that it was 4 seconds left got the ball in the corner and got trapped a waste of a timeout.

Diamond needs to go up harder with those layups.... Missing a lot of chippies

You can tell her legs are really bothering her. On her last layup that she hit you could see her really brace herself to make sure she had enough height.

She doesn't look anywhere near to 100% but I never really watched her play last year.

If we shoot that well and play defense that well turnovers want matter but in close games when were not shooting well they determine the game.

Terrible play to end half, Chatt obviously scouted and knew Dunbar was looking to shoot the three. She was immediately double teamed. Good half of basketball except for ugly, unforced turnovers. Proud we aren't playing dead and have shown good enough offense

Middleton is a good guard. Wish she had more offensive confidence. Has a good shot and driving potential. At this point she mainly looks to force it inside.
Diamond looking more confident. Have no problem at all with her shooting it when she gets a look.

I came on here specifically to see what could possibly be griped about on this first half. We just blew out a pretty good team and I did not see one positive comment (just looked at the last page). Unbelievable.

I'm glad to see Diamond hit 4 of 8 in that half she was something like 2 for her last 25.

I came on here specifically to see what could possibly be griped about on this first half. We just blew out a pretty good team and I did not see one positive comment (just looked at the last page). Unbelievable.

There's lots of positive comments that I'm seeing. Maybe some are being cautiously optimistic

Chattanooga has to play UConn at home hopefully they lose bad tonight and play great that game.

You can tell her legs are really bothering her. On her last layup that she hit you could see her really brace herself to make sure she had enough height.

She doesn't look anywhere near to 100% but I never really watched her play last year.

Ya I'm sure that tendinitis doesn't feel very good. I'm glad she can at least get out there and get some minutes. Maybe she'll get closer to 100 percent as the season goes along

Look back a few pages - several positives
BTW your post is negative also

VN Store

Back