Game Thread Lady Vols vs Appalachian State

Massey has Tennessee ranked at #41 and Appalachian State at #245. The spread is 31 points.

FORTY ONE?!!!

Did you post 41?

I can't believe it. Our beloved Lady Vols are ranked 41?

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

:thud:

If someone makes another post like this, or close to this, they should be fired from this board immediately.

Really, is this how you choose to spend your lives? Making your little jabs at the expense of a fine person doing her best and fans that just want to be fans not snarky asshats.

Sorry, teach, it ain't just you. Just stopped at your post.

First and foremost the game should not be close, especially if the ladies play like they did against Texas and if the Lady Vols lose this one Holly should be fired, what would you suggest a raise and a ticker tape parade? In reality I certainly do not expect them to lose this one. My post was not exactly a dig at Holly, but a response to those that joke that the ladies will either lose this one or barely win it.

First and foremost the game should not be close, especially if the ladies play like they did against Texas and if the Lady Vols lose this one Holly should be fired, what would you suggest a raise and a ticker tape parade? In reality I certainly do not expect them to lose this one. My post was not exactly a dig at Holly, but a response to those that joke that the ladies will either lose this one or barely win it.

I wasn't sure if it was humor or not. I just do not understand why posters enjoy taking any and every chance to be negative.

LV will win this and win big. But it's not parade worthy. But I will be at the game in Orange and cheering.

Some of these guys should try it.

Reactions: 2 people
Think they just meant a strategy to use this (obvious win) game to get better going forward.

Yes. My hope is that players normally at the end of the bench will get lots of minutes because there are precious few opportunities for them to get game experience. An injury here, an injury there in the coming weeks and suddenly they could be asked to step up big time. Holly must find a way to prepare for that possibility!

Reactions: 3 people
If someone makes another post like this, or close to this, they should be fired from this board immediately.

Really, is this how you choose to spend your lives? Making your little jabs at the expense of a fine person doing her best and fans that just want to be fans not snarky asshats.

Sorry, teach, it ain't just you. Just stopped at your post.

Where did Holly find you, and how much is she paying you per post?

Reactions: 3 people
Yes. My hope is that players normally at the end of the bench will get lots of minutes because there are precious few opportunities for them to get game experience. An injury here, an injury there in the coming weeks and suddenly they could be asked to step up big time. Holly must find a way to prepare for that possibility!

Mercedes has had to play extended minutes in the pre-conference games...not just against the likes of Baylor/Texas, but even some of the cupcake teams. She will need some relief once the physical SEC schedule starts. If Schaquila and Kamera are not able to give 20 minutes each against App State, then they never will be.

Reactions: 1 person
Holly please play the starters for extended minutes. We are building a team, ya know how many minutes a group needs before they begin to jel.

Games are for those players who get it or perform in practice, a reward. Starters 28-32 would be ideal, we need that starting group with more court time.

Nared is averaging 17.2 points, 9.4 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.0 blocks per game over the past five games.

Texas Game: She went 6 to 7 deep, ideal.

TOT-FG 3-PT REBOUNDS
## Player Name FG-FGA FG-FGA FT-FTA OF DE TOT PF TP A TO BLK S MIN
31 Nared, Jaime........ f 10-20 2-6 0-0 4 1 5 5 22 0 2 2 2 38
21 Russell, Mercedes... c 3-7 0-0 2-4 1 3 4 3 8 1 4 2 0 37
00 Reynolds, Jordan.... g 1-9 0-1 0-0 1 6 7 2 2 5 0 1 0 34
10 Jackson, Meme....... g 3-6 2-5 0-0 3 2 5 5 8 0 0 0 0 32
11 DeShields, Diamond.. g 8-20 1-4 2-3 0 4 4 3 19 1 3 1 0 37
04 Nunn, Schaquilla.... 1-1 0-0 0-0 1 0 1 1 2 0 1 1 0 6
33 Middleton, Alexa.... 2-4 1-3 1-2 1 1 2 0 6 2 1 0 0 16
TEAM................ 4 4 1
Totals.............. 28-67 6-19 5-9 15 17 32 19 67 9 12 7 2 200

Increase Nunn minutes, decrease Jordan, and we should be fine!

Should be a nice win for the Lady Vol's 30 points or better, everyone should get at least 15 minutes.

This group acts like they could care less about the game of basketball. Why play if you are that unhappy and not willing to give your best. Forget the coach, do you want this or not.

There seems to be a few empty seats. That is starting to be a regular issue. Right now our interior defense does not exist.

That was a quarter of very weak defense players losing their man. We may as well play a zone none of these players can guard anyone one on one.

VN Store

Back