Game Thread Lady Vols vs Alabama

Need to beat Bama. Hope the players have a clue I don't.

hqdefault.jpg

"If we win, I'm gonna shave my mustache!

Reactions: 1 person
Winning is very important but the league tournament decides NCAA entrants, so there is still weeks to correct anything

Starters are

Reynolds
Carter
Cooper
Nared
Russell

With DeShields coming in as sixth woman. Let's hope she shows her best side today instead of her worst. I swear sometimes she shows that she's a true All-American & other times it's like she's in outer space.

With DeShields coming in as sixth woman. Let's hope she shows her best side today instead of her worst. I swear sometimes she shows that she's a true All-American & other times it's like she's in outer space.

This should apply to every player on the team not just DeShields.

Bama will not come out of the zone at all.....and looks as if the Bama coaches told the refs to watch the LV for 3 secs in the lane....which means Russell and everyone else will have to move....going to be tough to score for us on offense today

Bama will not come out of the zone at all.....and looks as if the Bama coaches told the refs to watch the LV for 3 secs in the lane....which means Russell and everyone else will have to move....going to be tough to score for us on offense today

If all the teams we will playing done there homework they will play zone.

VN Store

Back