Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 1

Maybe giving the veterans a chance before playing the freshman is my guess...next game may see a completely different lineup

My thoughts as well. McSwain has got to hit in order to play and surprised she is the backstop with all her problems stopping the ball.

My thoughts as well. McSwain has got to hit in order to play and surprised she is the backstop with all her problems stopping the ball.

May see her and lockman switch positions this game....cannot have passed balls and runners stealing bases on you

May see her and lockman switch positions this game....cannot have passed balls and runners stealing bases on you

Agree! If we are going to use a catcher who cant catch or hit i go with Lockman! The freshman playing first is a good catcher as well i hear.:loco:

Agree! If we are going to use a catcher who cant catch or hit i go with Lockman! The freshman playing first is a good catcher as well i hear.:loco:

Looks like they made the switch....no more passed balls....love scarlett's heart but she is just a DP/PH now

VN Store

Back