Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 1

Bases loaded Lockman hits one to the wall three score last one was on some kind of interference call.

Somebody said Brian was having to use some type of internet card to even be making an attempt to get audio. You would think that our new AD would donate some of his salary to get a fix for the best team on the campus!!:):):):)

Yep. That’s what he said on the radio feed yesterday during the WMU game.

You are right! I bet my sound was off 3/4 of the game and the stat line was just as bad. Needed that win and seems like Matty came through. Arnold seems to be in that same late season slump early!

Thanks for the update!:loco:

When there are four games going on at one park, that’s eight teams at one time trying to use wireless internet cards to update stats, Twitter, websites and some schools doing audio broadcasts. While most cell towers can power 200 cell phones, they have the bandwidth to power 3 data wireless cards. There’s only so much bandwidth. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Reactions: 1 person
When there are four games going on at one park, that’s eight teams at one time trying to use wireless internet cards to update stats, Twitter, websites and some schools doing audio broadcasts. While most cell towers can power 200 cell phones, they have the bandwidth to power 3 data wireless cards. There’s only so much bandwidth. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Wondered where you were DP. Glad to hear from you.

Does suck but we have been in worse shape!

it will be worse this upcoming week

I don't see any links listed for audio or video this upcoming week

Umm, no. The cell sites I work on handle max out at 400 or so users on a sector (3 sectors per site). A busy cell site will have two or three different frequencies per sector, each capable of handling that many users. Doesn't matter if phones or data users. It does get slow at that many users but it's very rare to see that many. Typically a busy site is 75-100 users per frequency per sector and most are busy downloading not uploading. Separate bandwidth for uploads versus downloads.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back