Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Team in the Kajikawa Classic

Top of seventh. New BYU pitcher. Gaffin walks. Vines bloop single. Error both runners advance.

Jeff I think our 9-1-2 hitters are great....and will only get better as the season goes on....and unlike years past this line up will bat them in

Those two at the top of the lineup are amazing players. If Ralph can figure out who to put in the third and fourth spots and I think it should be Gregg and Gaffin we'll score a lot of runs this season. Two big wins onward we go.

Those two at the top of the lineup are amazing players. If Ralph can figure out who to put in the third and fourth spots and I think it should be Gregg and Gaffin we'll score a lot of runs this season. Two big wins onward we go.

Gaffin is batting 9th and Vines 1st all season....Ralph said that in pre-season...He likes having those two in that spot and after yesterday I can't blame him

Here at Farrington stadium ready for day two game three.

Farrington stadium is a beautiful facility. A great place for a softball game. It's what Lee stadium could be if the railroad and river weren't in the way.

Sitting in front of Ralph and Karen as they scout. The ump for the Fresno St vs Indiana game is not very good. I know that because Ralph and Karen are glad this ump isn't doing any TN games! Ralph is a hoot.

VN Store

Back