Game Thread Lady Vols at Vanderbilt

The commentators just deemed the ladvols as the best team in the SEC.... ummmmm.. really?

We can’t even put away a 6-17 Vandy team..

Reactions: 2 people
Every game is tough. Playing at Vandy makes it more difficult. Nothing is a gimme in ladies basketball except maybe UCONN.

36-33 5:36 3Q

When you’re an elite team - every game shouldn’t be this tough. Point being, we’re not an elite team. A good team, yes... but if we don’t get back to the final four with this year’s team - we won’t sniff the final four for another decade.

Time out 36-37 Vandy by one 4:18. Not a Green fan, sloppy play. All the Freshmen are like "what?" Agree Nared and Russell gotta take control of this game sooner than later. Need to win this one.

sorry but I want a coach that yanks all 5 starters and sits them when playing this lazy. Pat did it and it worked. we need a coach that cares. not one that crosses her arms during the game and scratches her head at the press conferences.

Reactions: 2 people
We've got some shot they are packing it in on russell no one can make a 8 foot shot.

Vandy is playing better as the season progresses. They have a great coach and have an advantage playing at home. Easy baskets for Mercedes in Knoxville, but we did let them back in the game. We must get on the three point shooters and hit the boards. Hopefully Annie will not be nervous for this game like she was in Knoxville.

This will be my first game in Memorial in a long while. I expect a close game today.

Vandy is 2-6 over their last 8 games. They’ve beaten last place Ole Miss (by 2 points) and horrible KY.

No excuses should be made if they lose this game. This is a horrible Vandy Team.

I'm definitly not a Holly fan BUT she is not the one making senseless TOs, not missing shots and not playing with intensity.

Reactions: 3 people
Time out 36-37 Vandy by one 4:18. Not a Green fan, sloppy play. All the Freshmen are like "what?" Agree Nared and Russell gotta take control of this game sooner than later. Need to win this one.

Holly do not get it, Freshmen or no Freshmen time to rip them face to face on the court.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back