Game Thread: #11 Lady Vols at #18 Fla St; Thurs Nov 9, 6PM

The lack of motion on the offense a lot of times is really concerning. Ik it’s hard to complain when we score 90 but idk if there was any movement through 20 seconds there

The offense has not been good in the 4th. Slow ball movement, players not moving.

Get the ball to Puckett if she's open.

Not sure what’s going on with Key, but how can you expect her to get game rhythm by just going in under a minute left each quarter.
Would I be correct in assuming that you only follow what's going on with the Lady Vols once the season's games have actually started? Anyone who has been following the team (or reading this message board) is aware that Tamari Key is coming back from treatment for blood clots in her lungs and is still working her way back into game shape. No one, in my opinion, who has followed the story expected her to be highly productive early in the season. Whether she becomes stronger this season and able to be the defensive player she was remains to be seen.

Jim

I’ve tried to be quiet this entire game til the final buzzer but if KELLY HARPER DOES NOT GET THE DAMN BALL TO RICKEA JACKSON OUT OF THIS TIMEOUT …I’m not even going to finish this sentence YALL know.

Reactions: DarkPhoenix
Time for the zone to end they are clearly a 3 point shooting team . We figured that out at halftime come on Mann! Wth another uncontested 3

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Given how bad they have been at the basket. Guard the 3 and send some trees at the rim

VN Store

Back