Game Stream Thread

Be sure to post a pic of you in ut gear or something ut related or he won't add you.

I use hotspot shield it works great. You just download it from their website enable it and then go watch the game on watchespn (espn3). Its that easy. I normally uninstall it after game.
It wouldn't work for me last year, maybe because my TV / INTERNET provider doesn't offer ESPN3?

First Row absolutely sucks!!!!!

Send a friend request to VOLS STREAMING on facebook. By far the best streams for UT games.

He also said to post a pic related to Tennessee vols in your friend request so he knows your a vol fan

Yeah he'll post a link and password to the stream usually an hour before the game. He also has a paypal account set up for donations to help pay for the feed. A couple bucks should be sufficent.

I live in TN, tried Hotspot Shield to get around blackout and espn3 doesn't work. :banghead2:

I'm not very tech savvy but thought I had this under control. Somebody help me. I live in middle Tennessee and plan to watch this game on the ESPN Watch App on my IPhone. I'm hearing that it is blacked out. It is showing up in the "upcoming" section. Will I be able to watch this game this way?

I'm not very tech savvy but thought I had this under control. Somebody help me. I live in middle Tennessee and plan to watch this game on the ESPN Watch App on my IPhone. I'm hearing that it is blacked out. It is showing up in the "upcoming" section. Will I be able to watch this game this way?

Nope. The satellite will recognize that you're in TN, and will black it out, I believe.

Reactions: 1 person
Is Watch ESPN available for ATT Uverse? I tried the Hotspot Shield and it doesn't seem to be working.

Try the app locationholic for iphone. I haven't used this app b/c I use droid, but from the description all you do is start it then pick a gps location using a pin map. You can set it to only be used on specific apps such as WATCHESPN to get around blackouts. I'm sure there is more info on the webs, just thought id throw that out there.

Try the app locationholic for iphone. I haven't used this app b/c I use droid, but from the description all you do is start it then pick a gps location using a pin map. You can set it to only be used on specific apps such as WATCHESPN to get around blackouts. I'm sure there is more info on the webs, just thought id throw that out there.

Thanks for the tip, I just tried it but there is some kind of issue with the app. I will keep trying though

VN Store

Back