Game Stream Thread

I had trouble. Glad I wasn't the only one

I was thinking it was a Charter problem. My ATV said I needed to re-authenticate but every time I tried to log in nothing would happen. So I went to my iPad and it said same thing but wouldn't even bring up the Charter log in screen (it would for any other provider though). I eventually gave up for a few hours and went to thefirstrow.eu. Around 11 I gave it one last try and it jumped right on.

It better not have this problem come Sat.

Remember on VIPBOX AND FIRSTROW AND ALSO USAGOALS STREAMS DONOT I MEAN DONT CLICK ON ANYTHING THAT SAYS TO DOWNLOAD IT . NOTHING I DONT CARE IF IT TELLS YOU THAT IT IS NEEDED TO WATCH STREAM IT ISNT TRUE.Watch for windows to open you didnt open. Just X them out..Also when u click on a stream lets say stream #3 just sit and wait for it to come on there will be popup screens they will go away in around 30 seconds. Just keep trying to you get a syream that shows up.REMEBER NO DOWNLOADING.

Easier said than done. JustinTV is easy. No endless downloads, pop-ups, unwanted programs, etc..

Are there any JustinTV members planning to share? If so, please give info needed for "guests" to find you there.

Are there any JustinTV members planning to share? If so, please give info needed for "guests" to find you there.

Yes, that would be great!

I've got all the other stream sites bookmarked and ready on a PC I'm not worried about getting infected but the few streams I've watched before on justin.tv have been very high quality.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't have a FB account... is there any other way to get in touch with Vols Streaming?

I was thinking it was a Charter problem. My ATV said I needed to re-authenticate but every time I tried to log in nothing would happen. So I went to my iPad and it said same thing but wouldn't even bring up the Charter log in screen (it would for any other provider though). I eventually gave up for a few hours and went to thefirstrow.eu. Around 11 I gave it one last try and it jumped right on.

It better not have this problem come Sat.
Lucky you. It's still giving me those same problems.

I just called Charter about ESPNWATCH they told me that the problem is with espn as well as HBOgo that techs were working on it.

i think that they caught on to the xbox thing. i'll check but last year they blacked out the ppv game.

I use hotspot shield it works great. You just download it from their website enable it and then go watch the game on watchespn (espn3). Its that easy. I normally uninstall it after game.

Last edited:
First Row absolutely sucks!!!!!

Send a friend request to VOLS STREAMING on facebook. By far the best streams for UT games.

I'm not a proficient fb user. I've sent this guy a friend request. If he accepts today...what is the next step to find the feed? Is it on his fb page?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I bought a lifetime sub for playon.tv (only $50). It allows you to stream lots of programming, including ESPN3, through your gaming console (have a WiiU) or mobile device via wifi. Not HD, but still pretty good.

VN Store

Back