'25 GA S Lagonza Hayward

Just going by the information spread on here.
Tennessee leads for both of these kids.

And there’s no clouds or pending investigations standing in the way.
I think Sanders has a more extended timeline though. Lagonza is probably committing soon.

But man, if Sanders would go ahead and pop for Tennessee, that could really provide momentum with some others.

I think he is a linebacker as well.

I honestly loved it when Chief used to take running backs and larger safeties, and bulked them up to LB.
Same. Kevin Burnett is a great example. So was Al Wilson, who was a RB/S in high school. He also used to convert RBs to LB with a lot of success....George Kidd, Jesse Sanders, Dominique Stevenson (who would've become a stud had he stayed out of trouble), Eric Westmoreland, and Eddie Moore all come to mind.

Find guys who have average athleticism for their position, bulk them up, and move them to a spot where their athleticism is elite. It's a great formula.

Same. Kevin Burnett is a great example. So was Al Wilson, who was a RB/S in high school. He also used to convert RBs to LB with a lot of success....George Kidd, Jesse Sanders, Dominique Stevenson (who would've become a stud had he stayed out of trouble), Eric Westmoreland, and Eddie Moore all come to mind.

Find guys who have average athleticism for their position, bulk them up, and move them to a spot where their athleticism is elite. It's a great formula.
Al Wilson was recruited as a LB tho. His final two were us and Notre Dame…the only two programs committed to playing him at that position.

VN Store

Back