'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

What is twss? I cant figure it out and obviously not in the loop.
tumblr_n1trc3VGYE1r4gei2o1_400.gif

Are we still going after this kid next year? Things seemed.to.have cooled off with him.

I hope its not too late i mean he is just about to start his junior season!
Lol.. I know.. but it seems there was a lot of chatter about this guy and then it just went away. Trust me, I don't obsess over recruiting like some do. We get who we get. But to go from daily updates to nothing just seemed weird. Saw his name mentioned in the Ramel thread and realized we hadn't heard anything in awhile.

Lol.. I know.. but it seems there was a lot of chatter about this guy and then it just went away. Trust me, I don't obsess over recruiting like some do. We get who we get. But to go from daily updates to nothing just seemed weird. Saw his name mentioned in the Ramel thread and realized we hadn't heard anything in awhile.
What would you hear? Kid is just getting ready for his season. Its gone quiet with all recruits.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Not sure where the staff has him on the QB board, but this is a 2 team race and should be till the end. Distance is a factor.

If the staff wants him, he’s ours IMO

Reactions: buckfama
Hey Anybody got the 247 scoop on Bailey from today? Discussing his top teams.

Michigan and Tennessee recruiting him the hardest. CB points to the Wolverines as the fav. Under the radar team is FSU. Loves everybody’s position coach. Thinks Tennessee is gonna dominate (duh).

Has a list in mind but isn’t ready to announce. He says 9/1 is a big day and he’ll then know who wants him the most (coming out of dead period?)

Michigan and Tennessee recruiting him the hardest. CB points to the Wolverines as the fav. Under the radar team is FSU. Loves everybody’s position coach. Thinks Tennessee is gonna dominate (duh).

Has a list in mind but isn’t ready to announce. He says 9/1 is a big day and he’ll then know who wants him the most (coming out of dead period?)

I wonder jow that Michigan CB would look if Harbaugh gets canned?

By this time next year, I would almost bet that Vols are going to be getting alot more hype than Wolverines. Should help us.
I believe we will be getting a ton of hype. But I think Michigan is gonna win the big 10 this year.

VN Store

Back