'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I don't know about this guy, stars don't really mean anything to me. I want to see how he does this year against teams that really get after him. Hunter Johnson was a camp stud, but played scared when defenses really got after him. Trevor Lawrence however showed moxie in his games...

Which one will this guy be more like?

this guy was a stud against 7a champs North Gwinnett. He threw for well north of 300 yards against Burrell,Newsome and recent Michigan commit DJ Turner. Manning like ability in spreading the ball around.

24-of-39 for 338 yards, five touchdowns against the 7A GHSA state champs last season in the playoffs. Almost all of North Gwinnett's defense will be playing d1 football. He did that with pretty much an overmatched Oline that was all FR and SO's. The whole offense was FR and SO's except for Keyton being a JR.

lol beat me to it.....dline at NG is small, blitzed linebackers but secondary is as good as it comes imo

Who sucks on their HIGHLIGHTS?

Was referring more to where he was saying the kid looks good in camps but wants to see him in a game. So was saying his highlights look pretty awesome where he is playing in a game.

I get everyone looks good in highlights so I tend to also look to see how many clips in a highlight. Never a good sign if just a handful unless injury

Bailey had a pretty rough start to the day. His reaction time and quickness weren’t what we’ve come to expect from him. Granted, Bailey is just finishing his sophomore year but he’s been a well-known prospect on the camp circuit for a few years now and we’ve seen him play better than he showed in the drills on Thursday. By the end of the day's first session, Bailey's arm talent had taken over. He was very good during the one-on-one competitions and in the 7v7 tournament he helped his team earn its championship trophy. His arm strength was among the best in the group and his extensive experience against elite defenders aided his timing and helped him make good decisions with the ball. Bailey nearly made the "stock steady" section but the finer points of his game still need refinement to justify his lofty ranking (No. 24 in the 2020 Rivals100).

Rivals

Reactions: 4 people
He was a participant at our camp we held last yr. He worked with Vick and when I say this kid makes all the throws i mean he made them all. Has a lot of zip on his throws and with pin point accuracy. He works a lot with probably the best qb guy in the south and also the NPA Ga guys

Reactions: 6 people
He was a participant at our camp we held last yr. He worked with Vick and when I say this kid makes all the throws i mean he made them all. Has a lot of zip on his throws and with pin point accuracy. He works a lot with probably the best qb guy in the south and also the NPA Ga guys

This was what I was saying earlier , every place the kid goes to camp he impresses people with his skill set . I wish we’d stop wringing our hands so much over this one and let’s watch him develope I’m thinking he’s going to be a kid that just won’t stop and will make you pay for underestimating him . He has a lot to learn just like they all do but Maybe he keeps that chip on his shoulder and ends up making us all wipe our foreheads thinking how close we came to not getting him .

Edit : this was not where I meant to put this , let’s pretend I was not in the Bailey thread . Nothing to see here move along 👀

Last edited:
“We'll see if Bailey visits anywhere this weekend with the dead period over. Couple Marietta teammates plan to be in town. Vols are right in the mix. Alabama took a 2020 QB already so his childhood team may be out. Michigan still a big factor.”

Simonton

Reactions: 4 people
This is just solely my opinion, but this recruitment has that Mallet feeling recruitment to me. Feels like a Tennessee , Michigan battle like back when Fulmer lost that QB to Michigan except this time around we land the stud QB and Pruitt an Co. gets it done. My opinion tho no info lol.

Reactions: 2 people
“We'll see if Bailey visits anywhere this weekend with the dead period over. Couple Marietta teammates plan to be in town. Vols are right in the mix. Alabama took a 2020 QB already so his childhood team may be out. Michigan still a big factor.”

Simonton

His childhood favorite? Is this guy serious or just do a typo? It’s no secret that Bailey is the biggest Gator fan as is his family. He was all Gator until the hiring of Mullen, a hire I think UF is already regretting.

Reactions: 1 person
His childhood favorite? Is this guy serious or just do a typo? It’s no secret that Bailey is the biggest Gator fan as is his family. He was all Gator until the hiring of Mullen, a hire I think UF is already regretting.

why are they regretting this hire?

why are they regretting this hire?

Recruiting, he hasn’t started yet apparently. A lot of gator fans weren’t sold when he was hired so he will need to win sooner than later just to get them on board. Their decommitted list ranks higher than their committed list. A QB last night picked UL-L and hat a Fla hat on the table. If you read their boards, it’s meltdown city and the fact one of their highest recruited guys got charged with two felonies this week didn’t help. Now, a few players will also have to go before their student conduct review board because of an incident between air soft guns and a gambler to find out their punishment there as well, that ship is sinking, quickly.

Reactions: 7 people
Recruiting, he hasn’t started yet apparently. A lot of gator fans weren’t sold when he was hired so he will need to win sooner than later just to get them on board. Their decommitted list ranks higher than their committed list. A QB last night picked UL-L and hat a Fla hat on the table. If you read their boards, it’s meltdown city and the fact one of their highest recruited guys got charged with two felonies this week didn’t help. Now, a few players will also have to go before their student conduct review board because of an incident between air soft guns and a gambler to find out their punishment there as well, that ship is sinking, quickly.

Hopefully it capsizes and goes straight to the bottom and stays there for a long time.

Reactions: 9 people

Yet, does anyone have any doubt as to whether or not Florida wins yet again in Neyland this year?

VN Store

Back