'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

One thing is for certain, UGA won’t ever win a National Championship under Kirby.

Biggest choke jobs in the SEC with all those 4 & 5*s.

Reactions: 1 person
Here is a not so fun fact...Every player that has took a picture from the cabin...has went to AU. That’s the death knell to anyone else recruiting them.

A fun fact...the cabin is located in a place called Crooked Oaks, ‘‘tis true.

Where is the crazy bammer that poisoned the trees when you need him? Needs to take care of that cabin. I mean to bat 100% makes me think they have butt sex and threaten to tell everyone if they don't sign

Reactions: 1 person
Pruitt has something similar, a new cabin in Pigeon Forge for recruiting. Recruits get free passes to Dollywood and all the funnel cakes they can handle. So far anyone who has gotten an autographed photo with Dolly has committed to the big orange.

Science, bro. :hi:

lol, with a coupon to Tony Gore’s BBQ?

Geaux, I set it up for you on a tee. Figured you would have said he commits to the Tigers...

Where is the crazy bammer that poisoned the trees when you need him? Needs to take care of that cabin. I mean to bat 100% makes me think they have butt sex and threaten to tell everyone if they don't sign

...only animals around there. Umm, yeah, I’d keep quite too.

Mini podcast from VQ

Price says his stance isn't going to change. Said Morris is same caliber as Trey Smith. Really likes our coaches and environment. More natural tackle than Trey Smith.

Reactions: 10 people
I thought the cabin was where the recruits received payment.

They got girls there too???? 😳

One thing is for certain, UGA won’t ever win a National Championship under Kirby.

Biggest choke jobs in the SEC with all those 4 & 5*s.

He's been in Athens 2 seasons and came within 3 pts of winning a NC vs a team that had to play one less game in the post-season. Yeah, Kirby's a total "choke job". Don't know why we hired the guy. :crazy:

Maybe one day you'll have enough confidence in your coach that you won't feel the need to visit rival forums to talk him up.

Reactions: 4 people
Maybe one day you'll have enough confidence in your coach that you won't feel the need to visit rival forums to talk him up.

bckhnd.gif

Reactions: 2 people
He's been in Athens 2 seasons and came within 3 pts of winning a NC vs a team that had to play one less game in the post-season. Yeah, Kirby's a total "choke job". Don't know why we hired the guy. :crazy:

We have rival posters on here that are respectful, that bring legit information and are generally welcome.

You ain't one of them.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back