'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

I’m more interested if his family is going. They’ve yet to visit Auburn but have been to UT, momma loves UT. And they plan to all be coming this week for the OV to Knoxville. If he goes to Auburn without momma I’m not at all worried. If she doesn’t go that tells me Wanya just wants one last party at the cabin before shutting it down May 1st.

I believe you're correct. Good observation.

So, assuming he will OV to both, there's 2 weekends before he commits. The first one has our spring game. Would you rather he comes to our spring game or the last weekend when nothing is going on? This is a legitimate question. Not trying to be smart. You seem to know a lot about these things so I just wanted to know yer opinion.

With most, I’d want the excitement of a spring game environment, with AU, don’t give the last chance.

...and GeauxVol. Talk with me, are they doing edits plus the videos? Rusty is there today at Grayson filming the videos.

you do realize you posted a link that shows georgia predictions made last year, while showing a bunch of Auburn ones made this week?

not really helping your case....

Did you read the link? 63% UGA / 33% AU / 04% UT? Do you know anything about this kid?

Oh, I forgot. Kirby sucks at recruiting. We don't have a chance. :p

With most, I’d want the excitement of a spring game environment, with AU, don’t give the last chance.

...and GeauxVol. Talk with me, are they doing edits plus the videos? Rusty is there today at Grayson filming the videos.

It’s being televised, so that would make sense.

It’s being televised, so that would make sense.

Do you do edits? If so, Kids are always asking for them, if you do them, might send a few your way.

I think they are doing commitment videos on top of the live announcements. I was told it will be more than just Pappoe and Morris.

Do you do edits? If so, Kids are always asking for them, if you do them, might send a few your way.

I think they are doing commitment videos on top of the live announcements. I was told it will be more than just Pappoe and Morris.

I do.

Kevin Harris is part of the commitment-polooza, too.

I do.

Kevin Harris is part of the commitment-polooza, too.

LSU or CU for Harris? He’s a tweener, good player but light in the britches for DE yet not as twitchy enough for OLB, will need to add a bunch of weight. He’s tried to commit before and they told him to wait. Thx

I picture the atmosphere at this cabin to be just like a Dre/Snoop video.

I was thinking something similar, Rumpshaker video.

306RlD.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I was thinking something similar, Rumpshaker video.

306RlD.gif

Here is a not so fun fact...Every player that has took a picture from the cabin...has went to AU. That’s the death knell to anyone else recruiting them.

A fun fact...the cabin is located in a place called Crooked Oaks, ‘‘tis true.

Here is a not so fun fact...Every player that has took a picture from the cabin...has went to AU. That’s the death knell to anyone else recruiting them.

A fun fact...the cabin is located in a place called Crooked Oaks, ‘‘tis true.

Pruitt has something similar, a new cabin in Pigeon Forge for recruiting. Recruits get free passes to Dollywood and all the funnel cakes they can handle. So far anyone who has gotten an autographed photo with Dolly has committed to the big orange.

Science, bro. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Pruitt has something similar, a new cabin in Pigeon Forge for recruiting. Recruits get free passes to Dollywood and all the funnel cakes they can handle. So far anyone who has gotten an autographed photo with Dolly has committed to the big orange.

Science, bro. :hi:

No one can resist those funnel cakes

VN Store

Back