'18 GA LB JJ Peterson (Tennessee signee)

I laughed. Then I cried.
giphy2.gif

May I ask where this was said? Because I’m sure they didn’t have the cajones to ask Rush to be more specific on exactly what he is working on. He isn’t working at the school obviously, there was never a second ‘summer school’, he didn’t retake the ACT when he could have. What exactly is RP even talking about? He stated clearly that he had an afternoon session followed by a final in July (insinuating at a school somewhere).

Only thing that would make sense of all of that is he was taking GED courses at which does UT accept those credentials (or NCAA)?

Sorry for the rant but gotta say, feels like Rush is trolling the ish out of everyone. The light is starting to come on at TN247, because they are now just saying, man, we don’t know instead of ‘he will be here’.
King, you think it may have been some online classes he was taking, instead of having to go into an actual classroom or school? TBH, I'm not sure about anything at this point, when it comes to JJ, other than I want him on campus. With that said, I won't believe he's not coming until Pruitt says it, himself.

May I ask where this was said? Because I’m sure they didn’t have the cajones to ask Rush to be more specific on exactly what he is working on. He isn’t working at the school obviously, there was never a second ‘summer school’, he didn’t retake the ACT when he could have. What exactly is RP even talking about? He stated clearly that he had an afternoon session followed by a final in July (insinuating at a school somewhere).

Only thing that would make sense of all of that is he was taking GED courses at which does UT accept those credentials (or NCAA)?

Sorry for the rant but gotta say, feels like Rush is trolling the ish out of everyone. The light is starting to come on at TN247, because they are now just saying, man, we don’t know instead of ‘he will be here’.
I that the poster you quoted was making a joke.

King, you think it may have been some online classes he was taking, instead of having to go into an actual classroom or school? TBH, I'm not sure about anything at this point, when it comes to JJ, other than I want him on campus. With that said, I won't believe he's not coming until Pruitt says it, himself.

I thought that at first as well, until July when I actually looked to see what Colquitt offered as far as summer school. They offered summer school in June and then the only online classes that were offered past that was in two classes and it included two ‘assignments’ that could be graded and that could replace two test scores, that’s it and that was only offered in two classes, neither considered core classes.
So, if true, has to be outside of Colquitt system to which why would a Colquitt employee use secondary help outside the system (clearly to be looked at more closely by UT and NCAA).

Here is the only things we are sure of, JJ did stay with RP thus making him a guardian, correct? Shouldn’t RP already have been on top of JJ’s academic status if he was staying there or did RP only have him staying there where he stayed in Colquitt Co school district to play for him? I like giving benefit of doubt, but can’t honestly say the thought hasn’t crossed my mind.

Maybe JJ shows up next ready to rock and roll and takes advantage of his God given gifts he has...if he does, hope he understands he has a clean slate and takes advantage of it (academically)and takes grades more seriously.

Reactions: SugarCC
I was looking at the UT roster today on UTsports.com and it show JJ Peterson on the roster. Appears as though the coaching staff:administrators appear to be confident he will be there this year. But it’s just speculation on my part.

I was looking at the UT roster today on UTsports.com and it show JJ Peterson on the roster. Appears as though the coaching staff:administrators appear to be confident he will be there this year. But it’s just speculation on my part.
He has a "foot in the door" so to speak.

He has a "foot in the door" so to speak.
It appears so. I wonder if this is more of clearinghouse issue v acceptance issue. I believe I saw that he was admitted to the University and he shows up on the roster. If it is clearinghouse then I would assume that he would show up on campus with the other students next week, but can’t participate with anything involving the team. I don’t know if he would have to foot the bill if that’s the case or an academic redshirt others have discussed.

Hasn’t JJ been on the roster for a couple weeks now?

VN Store

Back