'25 GA CB Tyler Redmond (Tennessee commit

Why did govols247 not do their usual post commitment pod on this kid yet? I like hearing what Callahan has to say on those.

Super late BOOM! I missed this one.
iu

Think he meant DBs
I thought Sparks was being recruited as a db, but, as most know I'm often wrong. But there is T.Grant and there is Morgan and Jimcolly.
My concern is how many Dbs will they take and are we going to fill all the slots with less than top tier talent.

I thought Sparks was being recruited as a db, but, as most know I'm often wrong. But there is T.Grant and there is Morgan and Jimcolly.
My concern is how many Dbs will they take and are we going to fill all the slots with less than top tier talent.
Sparks is LB or WR, I believe. Already being 6-3, 210 as a HS JR, DB might be out of the question for him unless it's a jumbo S.

This kid is huge. 6’2+. Shutting down his side completely. Dylan Lewis holding his own as well, allowing one catch for 6 yards. Leaving those two on islands against an undefeated offense averaging 50+ ppg. Milton will have to stop the run to win the game but a big PBU by Redmond and a sack by Kansas commit Jacorey Stewart has Milton down in the state championship 14-7 at halftime

This kid is huge. 6’2+. Shutting down his side completely. Dylan Lewis holding his own as well, allowing one catch for 6 yards. Leaving those two on islands against an undefeated offense averaging 50+ ppg. Milton will have to stop the run to win the game but a big PBU by Redmond and a sack by Kansas commit Jacorey Stewart has Milton down in the state championship 14-7 at halftime
High 4 star all day imo

This is my first time seeing him but I’d agree after tonight
I had a sneaking suspicion he might be that caliber of player just from watching his hudl (length and athleticism), but now that you’ve seen him in person and agree I would say that pretty much confirms it lol. I mean he just looks like a guy that goes to Bama or Ga

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I had a sneaking suspicion he might be that caliber of player just from watching his hudl (length and athleticism), but now that you’ve seen him in person and agree I would say that pretty much confirms it lol. I mean he just looks like a guy that goes to Bama or Ga
I didn’t see him in person. Watched the game via a stream

Reactions: Clevegasvol

VN Store

Back