'25 GA CB Tyler Redmond (Tennessee commit

Tennessee in a good spot with a lot of good secondary players and already have two committed. I haven’t watched as many 2025s yet so I don’t have a personal opinion on his game but will the staff take him right now as they are in the mix with guys like Jontae Gilbert, Faheem Delane, Martels Carter, Jaylan Morgan, Jay’len Mosley, Redmond, among others in the secondary
Clearly the answer is yes lol. DB class could end up a big one haha

Actually kind of an incredible situation we have on our hands. That level of continuity is elite. 7/8 years of playing together. The secondary will know exactly where each other are at all times. You see that very rarely in the nfl and it’s typically a lockdown defense. Fun. Helps they all have great film and offer lists. Imagine they all end up 4*

Actually kind of an incredible situation we have on our hands. That level of continuity is elite. 7/8 years of playing together. The secondary will know exactly where each other are at all times. You see that very rarely in the nfl and it’s typically a lockdown defense. Fun. Helps they all have great film and offer lists. Imagine they all end up 4*
Arnoux and Redmond transferred there this preseason. Idk how long Lewis has been there but he was there as a sophomore when I saw him matched up against Nate Spillman

giphy.gif

Did Willie Martinez went to one high school and say thats enough recruiting for 2025?
New incentive: You get to keep whatever of your fuel budget goes unused.

With all the DB injuries we've had since he's been here, doing more with less has kinda been the challenge for him.

VN Store

Back